The Official Football Topic

Cuth

On 4/1/2022 at 9:30 AM, ...Dan... said:

What do people think England's starting 11 should be at the WC (now it is only about 6 months away) - I think it's so tough because a lot of the players who have served England well like Pickford/Maguire are lacking in form but have never really let England down. 

Pickford

James Stones (?) Shaw

Rice Bellingham Mount

Saka Kane Foden

I turned that shit off earlier. We’re a fucking disgrace. Doesn’t matter who the manager is there’s no way fcuking back for us. Fold the club, the yank cunts have fucking destroyed us. I want them dead

15 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

I turned that shit off earlier. We’re a fucking disgrace. Doesn’t matter who the manager is there’s no way fcuking back for us. Fold the club, the yank cunts have fucking destroyed us. I want them dead

I actually fell asleep watching it haha, such a poor game of football.

21 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

They need wins tbh

Yep. Point simply not good enough, especially as we were fucking useless. Only Tim Krul and Hanley bothered turning up. As with every other season, were down and out with barely a whimper. Didn't get anyone in in January, not even any loan players recalled. Sick of this shit. Getting rid of Farke was fucking stupid too.l, we've completely lost our identity.  I hate this team at moment. Such a shame after the last few championship seasons. And there's no chance we'll be back up next season, nailed on now for mid-championshio obscurity at best for the next 10+ years.

29 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

How are they working the leagues around the winter World Cup then? 

They'll just pause in November and start the WC - last time i checked, players return to domestic football a week after the final. Madness. 

2 hours ago, Roux said:

They'll just pause in November and start the WC - last time i checked, players return to domestic football a week after the final. Madness. 

Yeah will the leagues just be extended a month or will next season start a month earlier?

Think our season is going to go out with a bit of a whimper, tough game against Lyon on Thursday and our first 11 looks absolutely knackered.

We needed a couple of good players to come in and add depth/to freshen us up for the second half of the season but sadly the people who are in charge didn't think we needed to and now the squad is absolutely fucked. 

Still hopeful for Thursday but my expectations are a lot lower than they were before the first leg. 

I'm surprised West Ham haven't brought many youngsters through into the first team. They were always good at the academy side of things but seems to have gone away the last few years - those star teenages who would break through. I have no idea if they are on loan or whatever. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

West Ham desperate for another striker

@RouxTen Hag on his way then. What you think?

Not sure mate - actually worried, but he deserves time i guess.

Team with low morale, no pattern of play. Pogba/Cavani/Mata/Henderson/Greenwood, Lingard and others going while others need replacing. Its a huge rebuild and the guy can't even speak English. But he's the best of the bunch mentioned. I still maintain Simeone was a better choice. 

We can't afford to let good players go to other clubs for free i.e Rudiger, Kessie etc - when we could really use them, at least in the short term. 

i like the rumours about what he wants to do - but Ralf said the same shit and the team is even worse now.

What do you think? 

I like it. I’d rather give him a shot than Poch or Rodgers etc my first choice would have been Enrique but he was never leaving Spain in a World Cup year. 

Im pretty sure he can speak English? Its not perfect but he can speak it. The fans want him in so the players won’t be able to throw him under the bus. I’m looking forward to seeing the back of Pogba, Lingard, Cavani, Matic etc this summer will be good to rid some of the shit. 

Chelsea have been unreal tonight btw what a performance fuck me