The Official Football Topic

Cuth

11 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

I like it. I’d rather give him a shot than Poch or Rodgers etc my first choice would have been Enrique but he was never leaving Spain in a World Cup year. 

Im pretty sure he can speak English? Its not perfect but he can speak it. The fans want him in so the players won’t be able to throw him under the bus. I’m looking forward to seeing the back of Pogba, Lingard, Cavani, Matic etc this summer will be good to rid some of the shit. 

Chelsea have been unreal tonight btw what a performance fuck me

Ah good - i read somewhere he was learning English, not improving it which seems more likey. 

Amazing from Chelsea - Rudiger man, that was some Roy Keane shit right there. I'd kill to get him for free in the summer - brilliant CB.  

On 4/15/2022 at 9:14 PM, Mr Blonde said:

I gave a little fist pump when Rice scored. Chuffed for you pal. 

Cheers mate, gonna be tough now as looks like Dawson is going to be our only fit senior centreback (Zouma, Ogbonna and Diop are all very unlikely to play again this season)

Rice just keeps getting better and better, he's an absolute monster of a midfielder now. 

Also Bowen is absolutely fantastic, I never thought he'd reach the levels he is at currently if I'm honest but he 100% needs to be in the next England squad.

16 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Is it worth putting rice back into CB or will he be to big of a miss in midfield?

To bigger miss in midfield for me, he is literally the driving force in our team and his game has developed massively this season into becoming a ball carrier, hopefully Southgate realises he can do this as well and removes the shackles a bit at the World Cup. 

Feel a bit sorry for Rashford, he is a bit of an easy target when in reality the whole team bar a couple at the moment are absolute garbage.

I don't feel sorry for him - been one of United's worst performers this season. His lack of understanding and maturity of the game is clear - he just wants to play for himself. Runs into danger - overplays, throws a strop when he gets tackled by 3/4 players - rinse and repeat. Foden on the other hand - the complete opposite. 

Rashford should be nowhere near the England team, nor should Shaw and Maguire. 

Can only think of De Gea and Ronaldo, maybe Fred who have performed this season. 

Thought Sancho was very lively when he came on. Skipped past a few of their players for fun. He’ll be a big player for us under Ten Hag, one of the few players in the squad with natural ability the rest are pace or power merchants. We seriously lack technical players. 

You’ve got to laugh at the Thiago wankfest though. Let’s be honest he’s been a meh signing for Liverpool but because he had all the time in the world last night against the worst united side in my life he’s all of a sudden world class 😂 we had zero midfield last night ffs and he pinged a few balls and had a few flicks. Oooooo well done up against Matic who turns like a fucking fridge and Bruno who goes walkies. 

3 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Thought Sancho was very lively when he came on. Skipped past a few of their players for fun. He’ll be a big player for us under Ten Hag, one of the few players in the squad with natural ability the rest are pace or power merchants. We seriously lack technical players. 

I hope so - but at the moment i just don't see it yet. Similar to Rashford and Martial, his decision making isn't great. But hopefully with the right coaching it will improve. His dribbling ability is impressive though. Elanga is much the same too. 

Very strange Sancho and Bailly didn't start.

Quite a sorry bunch of attacking talent we've had this season. 

• 2 weeks later...

Rangers have been unreal - but i think Leipzig will do em and probably win it. 

I'd pull the trigger on Saliba and Guendouzi - two of the best young players in Europe right now - complete transformation at Marseille. 

Summer transfer window is going to be wild 

14 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Can’t see West Ham beating them in Germany, I think Rangers will do Leipzig at Ibrox though, imagine how big a Rangers vs West Ham final would be fucking hell

It's gonna be tough but we were underdogs going both second legs against Sevilla and Lyon.

Also Frankfurts home form is very patchy (W1, D5, L4) whereas away it is (W6, D2, L2)

Have I convinced you were in the final yet?

Are Liverpool doping? I’ve never seen a team run around like them at this later stage in the season and with zero injuries. Milner today was running about like a Labrador puppy ffs, he’s about 42.  Aren’t most of their team asthmatic? I bet there’s something dodgy in that, they’re on asthma meds when they shouldn’t be. They’re fitter than the blood bag barca side. And let’s not pretend that doping doesn’t happen in sport because it obviously does. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Are Liverpool doping? I’ve never seen a team run around like them at this later stage in the season and with zero injuries. Milner today was running about like a Labrador puppy ffs, he’s about 42.  Aren’t most of their team asthmatic? I bet there’s something dodgy in that, they’re on asthma meds when they shouldn’t be. They’re fitter than the blood bag barca side. And let’s not pretend that doping doesn’t happen in sport because it obviously does. 

It's just drilled into them to chase - i respect it. No fancy bruno fernandes bullshit - just hard work and determination. 

We have one single player that does that - Fred. Pathetic. 

On 4/30/2022 at 3:11 PM, Mr Blonde said:

Just an amazing team, that are coached well with a top manager who knows what he's doing.

They are now able to rotate a bit more as have more strength in depth (especially the front three) which helps a lot too.

Klopp has run those Dortmund players into the ground by now while Liverpool are going from strength to strength in a more intense league. 3/4 of their squad apparently have Asthma. Which is more than the national average 😂 there’s something dodgy going in there 100%. It’s probably legal but I bet they’ve found a little loophole with medication