Jump to content
 

The Official Football Topic


Cuth
 Share

Recommended Posts

Mata, Matic, Lingard, Cavani, Grant and Pogba all 100% leaving this summer. Fucking lovely. Crazy wages being freed up there. 
 

I think we’ll sell Bailly, Jones and Martial

Bissaka could leave on loan.

Huge summer coming i think

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

😂🤣😂🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😂😭😂😭😂😭🤣😭😂😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣🤣😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂😭😂😭😂😭😂😂😂😭😂😭🤣😭

Link to comment
Share on other sites

City like PSG have inferiority complex because the tin pot cunts know they don’t belong. That’s why they always bottle it. 
 

How do Madrid do it though 😂 they were outplayed by PSG, Chelsea and City and yet they’re still in the final with one of their worst sides for about 20 years. Liverpool will fucking maul them on the final, it’ll be about 5-0. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

City like PSG have inferiority complex because the tin pot cunts know they don’t belong. That’s why they always bottle it. 
 

How do Madrid do it though 😂 they were outplayed by PSG, Chelsea and City and yet they’re still in the final with one of their worst sides for about 20 years. Liverpool will fucking maul them on the final, it’ll be about 5-0. 

I swear they've played well for a combined 45 mins of football for pretty much the whole knockout stages. Fair play to them, they just get the job done.

I do think Liverpool will do them in the final though but I certainly wouldn't bet anything substantial on Madrid either. Will be very tight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Liverpool quadruple fucking terrifies me tbh. I can’t believe supporting United has come to this where every season I hope city or Liverpool don’t complete a treble or even worse the quad. People should be thrown in prison for what they’ve done to united and I’m not even joking. It’s criminal

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2022 at 6:47 PM, ...Dan... said:

I would have actually quite liked us to sign Traore tbh, it's not a case of not liking him...I just don't think he is good enough for a team aiming to win top honours. On his day he is unplayable for sure but all I can go on is his time at Wolves where he was inconsistent as fuck. 

After a purple patch at the start of his Barca loan, as predicted by yours truly....his form dipped, he has been dropped (barely got off the bench in the last two months) and Barca will more than likely not be exercising the 25m option to buy in the summer. 

One trick pony pace merchant, good enough for a lot of teams but certainly not a CL team (or a team with CL aspirations)

Will probably ends up at somewhere like Everton if they stay up. I'd have him at West Ham as cover for our wingers/an impact sub if I'm honest, wouldn't want him starting week in/week out though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ...Dan... said:

After a purple patch at the start of his Barca loan, as predicted by yours truly....his form dipped, he has been dropped (barely got off the bench in the last two months) and Barca will more than likely not be exercising the 25m option to buy in the summer. 

One trick pony pace merchant, good enough for a lot of teams but certainly not a CL team (or a team with CL aspirations)

Will probably ends up at somewhere like Everton if they stay up. I'd have him at West Ham as cover for our wingers/an impact sub if I'm honest, wouldn't want him starting week in/week out though. 

His form hasn't dipped - he lost his place to Dembele who was supposed to be leaving, but has been outstanding since coming back in the team. Maybe do some research? The fact a team like Barca went for him speaks volumes - he'd laugh at an offer from West Ham - you couldn't even afford Lingard! Even if he flops - a loan deal makes it even better because theres no fee - they can just give him back. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Roux said:

His form hasn't dipped - he lost his place to Dembele who was supposed to be leaving, but has been outstanding since coming back in the team. Maybe do some research? The fact a team like Barca went for him speaks volumes - he'd laugh at an offer from West Ham - you couldn't even afford Lingard! Even if he flops - a loan deal makes it even better because theres no fee - they can just give him back. 

I mean he's played about 45 mins since the end of Feb...so something clearly isn't right, he'd be getting more game time if he were performing in training - simply not good enough for a top team, considering he's getting linked with the likes of Leeds/Everton and Wolves don't want him - I think he'd be pretty buzzing to get an offer from us. Also Barcelona have signed some absolute garbage is recent years, Luuk De Jong? a 78 year old Dani Alves? a well past his best injury prone Sergio Aguero - signing for Barcelona isn't what it was 5-6 years ago.

Yeah Cresswell is an idiot, we gave it our all with 10 men and actually had the better chances and with a bit of luck we could have got back in the game. Hit the woodwork three times in the first leg and missed a few sitters/ball didn't quite fall for us in the second leg. Was a fun ride while it lasted and the Sevilla win at the London Stadium and beating Lyon 3-0 away are some of my favourite memories of supporting West Ham.

Been punished for not strengthening in Jan though, we were right in the mix for top 4 and right in there for the Cups too but the owners once get skimmed off the top and didn't put their hands in their pockets which meant our small squad has been run into the ground and have finally burned out. 

Looks like we're gonna end up in the Conference League next year which I don't mind - think we would be one of the stronger teams in there for sure. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I mean he's played about 45 mins since the end of Feb...so something clearly isn't right, he'd be getting more game time if he were performing in training - simply not good enough for a top team, considering he's getting linked with the likes of Leeds/Everton and Wolves don't want him - I think he'd be pretty buzzing to get an offer from us. Also Barcelona have signed some absolute garbage is recent years, Luuk De Jong? a 78 year old Dani Alves? a well past his best injury prone Sergio Aguero - signing for Barcelona isn't what it was 5-6 years ago.

 

He's lost his place to an elite player who had a fight with the club and was on the verge of leaving. Traore filled that void and did a hell of a job in that time. Dembele has come back and been excellent - he's a much better player than Traore obviously and should start over him. Doesn't make Traore a bad player or dropping form as you put it. He had a big impact for FREE - i wish we got hold of him in a deal like that considering how bad our attack has been besides Ronaldo. Worse comes to worse, Dembele stays and they send Traore back to Wolves - fantastic deal for them. 

What club hasn't signed garbage - you living in dreamworld again? We know they aren't the side the once were - but if it wasn't for those cheap signings, they would be in freefall right now - financially and on the pitch. They were 10th when Koeman left and up to 2nd now under Xavi. They also have some of the best young players in the world right now. 

You have one of the strongest squads in the league, certainly outside the traditional top 6  - you're paying the price for not having the youth setup you once had imo. You spunked 30m on Vlasic and Kral who've been a massive flops so it's not all about spending. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Roux said:

 

He's lost his place to an elite player who had a fight with the club and was on the verge of leaving. Traore filled that void and did a hell of a job in that time. Dembele has come back and been excellent - he's a much better player than Traore obviously and should start over him. Doesn't make Traore a bad player or dropping form as you put it. He had a big impact for FREE - i wish we got hold of him in a deal like that considering how bad our attack has been besides Ronaldo. Worse comes to worse, Dembele stays and they send Traore back to Wolves - fantastic deal for them. 

What club hasn't signed garbage - you living in dreamworld again? We know they aren't the side the once were - but if it wasn't for those cheap signings, they would be in freefall right now - financially and on the pitch. They were 10th when Koeman left and up to 2nd now under Xavi. They also have some of the best young players in the world right now. 

You have one of the strongest squads in the league, certainly outside the traditional top 6  - you're paying the price for not having the youth setup you once had imo. You spunked 30m on Vlasic and Kral who've been a massive flops so it's not all about spending. 

I agree they have some of the best young players in the world, which is why I think it's odd they're bothering with the likes of these has been/journeymen/average players. It's a rebuild job and we all know how good the academy at Barca is, just seems strange to me. 

Vlasic and Kral have both been poor but Kral is just a loan so not to bothered about him. 

We don't have a strong squad, we have a very strong first 11 when everyone is fit but the drop off between our starting 11 and the players that come in is pretty bad. Our squad players are certainly not good enough to play in the Europa League or regular Premier League football. We literally have one striker that is injury prone who was also playing right back about three years ago. The drop off between Ogbonna/Zouma to Dawson/Diop is pretty startling as well, Rice/Soucek to Noble/Kral....strong first 11, poor squad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

I agree they have some of the best young players in the world, which is why I think it's odd they're bothering with the likes of these has been/journeymen/average players. It's a rebuild job and we all know how good the academy at Barca is, just seems strange to me. 

Vlasic and Kral have both been poor but Kral is just a loan so not to bothered about him. 

We don't have a strong squad, we have a very strong first 11 when everyone is fit but the drop off between our starting 11 and the players that come in is pretty bad. Our squad players are certainly not good enough to play in the Europa League or regular Premier League football. We literally have one striker that is injury prone who was also playing right back about three years ago. The drop off between Ogbonna/Zouma to Dawson/Diop is pretty startling as well, Rice/Soucek to Noble/Kral....strong first 11, poor squad. 

I guess it's just short-term low-cost fixes. If its gets them UCL football next season then it's worked and they will deffo get it now.

I'm not sure - you can bring on some pretty decent players from the bench. Just imo its been poor signings - of course Moyes would have liked to bring in more players, but squad-wise - its not terrible. 

I said a while ago - Europa league is a bitch to play in, too many games and too little time to recover for Premier league games - its always a gamble to commit to it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr Blonde said:

Unreal from Rangers last night. They’ve been outstanding in Europe. They have the Ibrox factor. I have a little soft spot for them tbh. 

Me too mate, always been Rangers over Celtic. 

Hope they go on and beat Frankfurt now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Me too mate, always been Rangers over Celtic. 

Hope they go on and beat Frankfurt now. 

I had a shock when Lundstram was interviewed after the game and he was scouse 😂 couldn’t believe it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...