The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Our season kind of fizzled out to be honest, dropped a lot of our points against not very good teams and losing the EL semi feels like such a missed opportunity. 

Brentford took 6 points off of us, Brighton took 4, Southampton also 4, Arsenal 6, Man United 6...can't expect to finish top 6 dropping so many points against not very good teams. 

That said, we have some form of European football again and there is a good feeling around the club that has been missing for a long time. 

Need a fair few signings in the summer to bolster the squad and try to win a trophy of some kind. 

On 5/23/2022 at 8:51 PM, Roux said:

The Mason Greenwood stuff has just ruined football for me - still quite shocked by it all to be honest. 

@Mr Blonde you are right about nobody giving a fuck, its Ten Hag stuff everywhere and he doesn't even have much to say. 

Is he coming back?

On 5/23/2022 at 12:24 PM, Mr Blonde said:

Day after city win the league and it’s already forgotten about 😂 literally nobody gives a fuck. Everything about Ten Hag today joining the mighty reds. 

I think it's partly because they have won it 4 years out of 5, almost become expect/routine now.

Similar to when Man United won it all the time. 

49 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

I think it's partly because they have won it 4 years out of 5, almost become expect/routine now.

Similar to when Man United won it all the time. 

i think he meant there was usually coverage for weeks after United or Arsenal won the league - maybe it's just a sign of the times now. 

They struggle to fill their stadium so i guess that's a big factor. 

Those players are wasted on southgate

Bowen was miles better than Saka when he came on. Mount is overrated too. 

Best player on the pitch though was Musiala, fuck me what a talent. Imagine if England had him, Foden and Bellingham. 

9 hours ago, FAPLORD said:

Never gets old, does it?

was cringe the first 100x. 

but good for you getting it out of your system. 

@Mr Blonde looks like we're losing out on alotta top players to other teams! We'll spend the whole summer trying to sign De Jong

• Haha 1