The Official Football Topic

Cuth

31 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Well yeah but seems like he has a lot of niggles before that as well where he misses a few games at a time and he is only 24 - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/federico-chiesa/verletzungen/spieler/341092

You'd definitely want to give him a season at least back to fitness and assess before forking out for him, that's all I'm saying. 

No different to any other player? at most he's missed the odd game or 2 - fairly standard for a footballer I'd say. 

an ACL injury isn't nearly as bad as it used to be - he's already training. 

This is a somewhat injury prone player - but not the worst case (he has 2 pages):

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/anthony-martial/verletzungen/spieler/182877

3 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Does that mean Ronaldo will likely start?

If so, that's Sancho coming right out of my FPL team. 

Rashford might be more likely seeing as Ronaldo has only played 45mins so far. Sancho himself is injured or just back from injury so might be out. 

Honeslty, you couldn't make this shit up. 

3 hours ago, Roux said:

Rashford might be more likely seeing as Ronaldo has only played 45mins so far. Sancho himself is injured or just back from injury so might be out. 

Honeslty, you couldn't make this shit up. 

You can when it’s united. The club are a fucking disaster. Ten Hag will be manager of the season if he gets this shower to fourth. 

29 minutes ago, Mr Blonde said:

You can when it’s united. The club are a fucking disaster. Ten Hag will be manager of the season if he gets this shower to fourth. 

Definition of madness - doing the same thing, expecting different results. Martial, will always get injured, Rashford will always be inconsistent, Sancho is always somewhere in-between. We have to rely on these 3 to get 4th 🤣

Why has Telles gone out on loan? Sell him and buy a fucking striker ffs - what good is a loan?! 

I'd move on Chong and Elanga to - both shite, but could bring in some funds. 

You’re bang on pal. It’s the same thing over and over even with new people in. We always start a season on the back foot, when was the last time we went into the first game ready with all the players we want in and with a pre season behind them? Our attack was already short and now one injury to Martial and look at the state of it. We’re just a fucking basket case of a club unfortunately. 

The reason Telles has gone on loan is because Sevilla can only afford to pay his wages and not a fee on top of it. That’s because United give squad players ridiculous fucking wages. Thats why we cannot sell players because no club in their right mind would hand out the wages we do. 

Different manager - same old mistakes. Rashford/Sancho of last season, Bruno being Bruno, Maguire dicked by Danny Welbeck and McFred lost. 

Donny and Ronaldo will leave - i'm certain of that - they should get out this mess. 

Where the fuck do you start with mess? McFred were fucking abysmal, they’re shit but even for them that was astoundingly shit, we have the worst midfield in the league I’m convinced and you’ve gotta question Ten Hag starting them fucking hell. Tbf he doesn’t have much options but anything is better than those two. If he starts them against Brentford then he’s lost me already. He took them both off though so there’s hope the penny has dropped. 

We’re linked to Arnautovic now, he obviously wasnt in our plans for this summer but the club are a fucking joke, if we sign him then that cements to me that we’re not a serious football club anymore, I know this anyway but that would really cement it if we signed a fucking 33 year old nazi. 

13 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

Where the fuck do you start with mess? McFred were fucking abysmal, they’re shit but even for them that was astoundingly shit, we have the worst midfield in the league I’m convinced and you’ve gotta question Ten Hag starting them fucking hell. Tbf he doesn’t have much options but anything is better than those two. If he starts them against Brentford then he’s lost me already. He took them both off though so there’s hope the penny has dropped. 

We’re linked to Arnautovic now, he obviously wasnt in our plans for this summer but the club are a fucking joke, if we sign him then that cements to me that we’re not a serious football club anymore, I know this anyway but that would really cement it if we signed a fucking 33 year old nazi. 

McFred are incredibly shite, I thought Van De Beek looked decent when he came on and has to start over one of them at least - he can at least keep the ball and make simple passes. 

Arnautovic 😆

City are boring as fuck. They try everything in their power to stop a game of football breaking out. Robotic cunts. Wank football anyone who says they enjoy that shit Is a pretentious look at me cunt. Give me Klopp’s football over that snooze fest all day long 

17 hours ago, Mr Blonde said:

City are boring as fuck. They try everything in their power to stop a game of football breaking out. Robotic cunts. Wank football anyone who says they enjoy that shit Is a pretentious look at me cunt. Give me Klopp’s football over that snooze fest all day long 

It can be quite dull at times but I think when they play the best teams they are pretty entertaining, trouble is most teams sit back against them and let them have the ball so games just naturally tend to go that way. 

Sounds like man United are signing Rabiot's mum as well, just had a read about her - seems like an absolute nutter!

If Spurs win the league / champions league then I don't know how I will cope. Conte is a top top manager. Can't believe United didn't go all out for him. 

I think Ten Hag is a good manager, but the club need to back him and allow him to make mistakes and build his own team with his identity. If United aren't gonna sign quality players then at least give a few kids a chance, fans are better off accepting a couple of seasons of 7th to 10th and then allowing them to flourish.  

I'm quietly optimistic about this season but I feel so uncomfortable seeing Partey represent the club.