The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Absolutely wonderful. First time in years we've had some sort of control over the last 3 games. 

Thought Ronaldo was embarrassing - but shouldn't overshadow the performance. 

the best thing that has happened was the removal of Maguire - huge difference. 

Yeah Ronaldo needs to fuck off now. I feel his frustration and tbh he’s probably frustrated with himself as well as the club. The club should just tell him to go on hols till Jan. just get him out of the way. Hopefully martial is back soon and he can go upfront with Rashford taking Sanchos place. I’m so disappointed in Sancho. The lad is a fucking fraud. Needs to fuck off in the summer imo, we should get at least 35/40m for him along with Donny. Could be 60+ million there we can spend on a striker. 

42 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yeah Ronaldo needs to fuck off now. I feel his frustration and tbh he’s probably frustrated with himself as well as the club. The club should just tell him to go on hols till Jan. just get him out of the way. Hopefully martial is back soon and he can go upfront with Rashford taking Sanchos place. I’m so disappointed in Sancho. The lad is a fucking fraud. Needs to fuck off in the summer imo, we should get at least 35/40m for him along with Donny. Could be 60+ million there we can spend on a striker. 

Go an get Gakpo and another striker. Sell Donny, Williams, Maguire, Axel etc and get a young centre back.

These new players have been outstanding - all of them. Fred, Bruno, Shaw and Dalot have picked up form too. 

Martinez is captain material - love the fucker.  

Agree with you about Sancho - personally i think Garnacho is the best player with a higher ceiling. Antony is the player i thought Sancho would be - he's made for Old Trafford this kid. 

1 hour ago, Roux said:

Go an get Gakpo and another striker. Sell Donny, Williams, Maguire, Axel etc and get a young centre back.

These new players have been outstanding - all of them. Fred, Bruno, Shaw and Dalot have picked up form too. 

Martinez is captain material - love the fucker.  

Agree with you about Sancho - personally i think Garnacho is the best player with a higher ceiling. Antony is the player i thought Sancho would be - he's made for Old Trafford this kid. 

Yes Garnarcho looks fantastic but needs a loan. Maybe it’ll click with Sancho as he’s clearly a very talented lad, tbf he joined a shambles and maybe he’s just needs his confidence building. I dunno wtf is going on with donny but sums the club up completely, the club signed him and Ole didn’t want him it’s obvious. 40m for him ffs, 70m for Sancho. It’s ridiculous. Yet they didn’t wanna risk a few million on sesko or caicedo at Brighton, I can’t work these cunts out 

8 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Yes Garnarcho looks fantastic but needs a loan. Maybe it’ll click with Sancho as he’s clearly a very talented lad, tbf he joined a shambles and maybe he’s just needs his confidence building. I dunno wtf is going on with donny but sums the club up completely, the club signed him and Ole didn’t want him it’s obvious. 40m for him ffs, 70m for Sancho. It’s ridiculous. Yet they didn’t wanna risk a few million on sesko or caicedo at Brighton, I can’t work these cunts out 

I wouldn't loan him - i think he's good enough to play for United now - almost like Greenwood was.

Sancho is a good player, just doesn't fit this new counter attacking style - Antony flies up the pitch on his own. 

The struggle to score goals the concern now - i hope they are looking at options now and have learned some lessons after the disastrous summer transfer. 

The unfortunate part of playing well means the talk of the Glazers selling the club has died down. 

Also - VAR is getting worse and worse, week by week. The FA haven't got a clue and referees are never accountable. EVERY game is a lottery now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thought we did just fine imo. Thought Maguire was absolute shite, but then colossal in the last 10mins - fair play to him. Shaw and Dalot are on fire. 

Martinez best CB in the league right now lads? 

Who'd have thought Moyes would turn West Ham into the new Stoke - its sad to see. Play to your only strength i suppose. 

Thought we played okay today, both teams lacked quality in the final third a lot of the time but felt we did enough to get a point but need to be more clinical. De Gea was outstanding and made some brilliant saves in the second half.

Same as the Liverpool match we lost 1-0 really, had more than enough chances to get a point in that one as well.

Is what it is, we need Paqueta back from injury as he seems to bring the best out of Scamacca.

Good win tonight, just a shame we couldn’t find that second goal. Ten Hag had a bit of a shambles second half but I don’t mind him trying things and I don’t care who we play next round, I’d rather play Barca and have a big European tie rather than FC whothefuckarethey. 

Martinez is fucking unreal CB. I’m amazed how good he is for someone so small. What a signing. Garnarcho is everything I hoped Sancho would be. Donny is a waste of space. Genuinely could be the most pointless footballer I’ve ever seen. 

14 minutes ago, Roux said:

Bale is only 33! 

Anyway, Unai Emery - i hate playing against him. He know how to shut teams down. Could be very very difficult for us today. 

Cracking games yesterday. 

Yeah he’s finished though, he’ll retire after World Cup I think. He has nothing left to do in the game, injuries and he’s fallen out of love with the game. 

Yeah it’ll be a struggle today. Fucking typical we’re Emery’s first game

Well that was fucking obvious wasnt it. 

Ten Hag has had a fucking shocking week, he completely fucked us midweek when we were in complete control of the game and then he’s started Donny and Ronaldo which means we were basically playing with 9 men, he makes Ronaldo fucking captain a week after dropping him from the squad for being a shit team mate and also starts Eriksen on a two man midfield in a tough game like that when it’s not his position and he doesn’t have the legs or fight for it. I dunno maybe I’m crazy but those are shocking decisions 

1 hour ago, Scott. said:

Well that was fucking obvious wasnt it. 

Ten Hag has had a fucking shocking week, he completely fucked us midweek when we were in complete control of the game and then he’s started Donny and Ronaldo which means we were basically playing with 9 men, he makes Ronaldo fucking captain a week after dropping him from the squad for being a shit team mate and also starts Eriksen on a two man midfield in a tough game like that when it’s not his position and he doesn’t have the legs or fight for it. I dunno maybe I’m crazy but those are shocking decisions 

Nobody really else available. 

Thought Casemiro, Ronaldo and Martinez were the only ones the tried today - the rest were awful.

I fucking hate Europa league. 

If Newcastle are serious which they are then I expect them to spend big in January and cement CL football. Howe has done a fantastic job there. They’re going to be a problem moving forward but who cares honestly, football is a fucking joke these days. Basically who’s backed by the biggest country. Rank

United won’t make top four no chance. Our fixture pile up after the World Cup is fucking ridiculous, we’ll lose players to injuries and I predict the second half of the season to be a mess tbh. Hopefully we go out of the carabao and fa cup and just concentrate on league and Europa. We’ll sign nobody in Jan either. 

18 minutes ago, Scott. said:

If Newcastle are serious which they are then I expect them to spend big in January and cement CL football. Howe has done a fantastic job there. They’re going to be a problem moving forward but who cares honestly, football is a fucking joke these days. Basically who’s backed by the biggest country. Rank

United won’t make top four no chance. Our fixture pile up after the World Cup is fucking ridiculous, we’ll lose players to injuries and I predict the second half of the season to be a mess tbh. Hopefully we go out of the carabao and fa cup and just concentrate on league and Europa. We’ll sign nobody in Jan either. 

While this is true, Man United should be competing with these teams just through their own money and revenue streams alone but with years of mismanagement you're falling further behind. 

I'm not even sure whether Ten Hag has made you any better yet, you still seem like the team you've been since Fergie left to me - capable of a good performance and a few wins on the bounce but ultimately you're inconsistent as fuck.