The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Wenger is a bit of a cry baby mind  :lol:

Munich lost yesterday, this is good news. i'm confident of United getting one or two away goals and then destroying them at OT

massive game weekend, i'd take a draw against chelsea

Fuck yeah, I would have been pissed if they lost to Sunderland again, technically the red ball was the winner of that last game.

they deserved to beat you though and it was a Liverpool ball so it's your fans fault  :lol:

Robben also shares my opinion:

Bayern Munich Winger Arjen Robben: Manchester United Are A 'One-Man Team'

http://goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/03/28/1852714/bayern-munich-winger-arjen-robben-manchester-united-are-a

They were a one man team when Ronaldo was there? And they won 4-0 yesterday with Rooney not on the bench?

They're better than Bayern and Inter for that matter.

http://goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2010/03/28/1852714/bayern-munich-winger-arjen-robben-manchester-united-are-a

you're making yourself looks a bit of a twat

how can any team be a one man team for fuck sakes.

Weren't all the Utd fans calling Liverpool a 2-man team when Torres and Gerrard were out earlier in the season?

taking the piss prob, i don't think we really think liverpool are a 2 man team though, they're just shit

Liverpool have: Reina, Torres and Gerrard.

United have: Rooney, Fletcher, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Van Der Sar.

Chelsea have: Cech, Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien.

Arsenal have: Fabregas, Arshavin, Van Persie.

You take any 2 of those players of out the first team and they're not going to be as effective/stong.

Anyway, does that mean we decked Bolton with a no-man team? nice.

Fuck yeah, I would have been pissed if they lost to Sunderland again, technically the red ball was the winner of that last game.

they deserved to beat you though and it was a Liverpool ball so it's your fans fault  :lol:

Rafa must have been high when he was thinking about the first team and formation for that game, It was probably the ultimate face palm match for me...well this whole season pretty much but that game stilllll rubs me the wrong way haha.

you're making yourself looks a bit of a twat

how can any team be a one man team for fuck sakes.

Nah i don't think its a one man team, i just posted it because i knew it would be controversial  :evil:

I think Rooney is more important that the average United player, but its not like the whole team falls apart when he's not around.