The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Watchin some of the highlights. I tell ya what that little afro-haired fucker aint got nothin to be ashamed about, haven't seen a right-back do such a one man demolition job since Gaz Neville made his first few outings in the first team. I bet Ribery was pissing his pants hoping he would get sent off - no wonder he milked it.

Tom we haven't done it for ages mate. not since Keano was there.

Apart from that top image 2009-10 season shirt isn't it?

Anyway I'm just taking the piss cus everyone I know from home seems to be a Man Utd fan (even though I've been to OT more than all of them) seems to be blaming the ref and Ribery on facebook.

every team fucking' does it. we not as bad as we used to be. at least we don't go round waving imaginary cards about.

thats a booking offence, right??

not really. why? i don't get cards for stuff like kicking the ball away or taking shirt off. just leave the cards for the bad fouls.

Man Utd vs Bayern was such a good match, I fucking knew I should've gone with Bayern in my bracket but I just didn't have the balls. Really hope they can go on and win it now.

Also, anyone see that pathetic animal Kyle Lafferty trying to copy Crouch's robot? Not in a million years you fucking donkey, you like a giraffe seeing off a pint of pish you cheating cunt

112e8af.gif

Guest Millzy

lol scott

I'd like to see Liverpool win the Europa if Fulham don't. Still dont think that will be enough to paper over the massive cracks though.

I really hope all the English clubs in Europe next season start playing the Italian/Spanish/Germans at there own game - diving around, and getting players booked. Van Buyten last night made 3 or 4 shocking fouls that should have got him a yellow each. Sometimes the English are just to damn honest and its very rarely got them anywhere. Until the continental Ref's start waking up to this bollocks we should start using their dirty mentality. Chelsea were cheated out of the final last year and i feel the same has happened to United reaching the Semi's. Credit to Bayen and Barca though - they know exactly what they're doing.

what you smiling at?  :-P i'll have that grin on my face at end of season when you finish 8th, Gerrard gets arrested for punchin' another dude in a bar and Torres fucks off to a decent club  :lol:

its alright for you guys to gloat whenever we lose ( which is quite regularly ) but when i give it back a bit you dont like it!

in all honesty the game was of 2 halves really,united were excellent for the first 35/40 but after that Bayern were much stronger,like Fergie said they moved the ball and made united work and they were knackered by the end. Arjen Robben tho.....UNBELIEVABLEEEEEE TEKKERS!!