The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Skrtel is the man.

On Torres: "I hope he appears on the pitch and, since Chelsea wanted him so much, it is very likely that he will. I'm looking forward and firmly believe I won't let him score."

Even though if he plays like he did tonight he might have a chance, but I think Jamie Carragher will start as well seeing as he was on the bench tonight.

Skrtel is the man.

On Torres: "I hope he appears on the pitch and, since Chelsea wanted him so much, it is very likely that he will. I'm looking forward and firmly believe I won't let him score."

Even though if he plays like he did tonight he might have a chance, but I think Jamie Carragher will start as well seeing as he was on the bench tonight.

too bad skrtel isnt good enough to keep him out, especially with chelseas attack supplying him goals

Well if Carragher comes back and we stick to this new formation I could easily see it being Carra, Kyrgiakos, and Agger in the back three with Johnson and Kelly or Aurelio as the wing backs.

If it goes down like that, I could see that shutting him down, plus the whole team fired up to put them in their place.

I think Liverpool and Chelsea had a good transfer window.

They did overpay for Carroll but it's another English player to add to the squad which is important and they couldn't have got anyone else with the little time they had left.

Seen Match of the day last night, Rooney's goal on Tuesday was awesome.