The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Ive been playing Futsal since I was 4 lol. But normal futsal, 5 to 5 :P

You cant really think of many tactics with 3 players on the pitch haha. I guess just pressure as much as you can like people said. If any of your teammates are huge, he should stand right next to their penalty area, pass the ball to him. He will keep the ball, and contain the defense behind him (with his monster body lol) until one of you guys arrive from one side, then he will pass the ball to you, and you will shoot.

Im pretty good at that even though im not huge. But that works out with 2 guys coming from the sides (as i said, its 5 to 5). Im not sure if it will work with only 3 dudes lol.

Kinda like this, but youll probably be more pressured

don't really have this in the uk.....we have 5-a-side which is a similar set up but the goals are pretty much normal width but about 1.3 meters high. Ball can't go about head height, no slide tackles, no heading, no one inside the box expect the keep.

its really fun, you'd think english players would be better at short passing along the ground with the rules but whatev  :-D

I love 5-a-side.

Martin Tyler's column- Sky Sports News

THE MINUTE MEN

Hi Martin. Javier Hernandez has scored 14 goals this season and 10 in the league with such little game time. My question is what is the best goals per minutes played ratio in Premier League history. David O'Sullivan(Man United fan)

MARTIN SAYS: Opta have been on the case for you and I can tell you that of players who have scored at least 10 goals in the Premier League, Javier Hernandez now boasts the best goals-per-minute record in history. His consolation strike against Liverpool was his 10th Premier League goal for Manchester United with Opta clocking his playing minutes at 962. That means that on average, he scores a goal for every 96 minutes, 12 seconds that he is on the pitch. His 10 goals have also come from just 14 shots on target.

That puts him ahead of striking legends such as Thierry Henry (121.95 minutes per goal), Fernando Torres (126.2 minutes per goal) and Ruud van Nistelrooy (128.19 minutes per goal).

Courtesy of Opta, here are the best minutes per goals rates in Premier League history - and you may be surprised to see players such as Ivan Klasnic and Daniel Strurridge alongside the likes of Alan Shearer in the list.

Best mins per goal in PL history (minimum 10 goals):

Player Games Played Goals Minutes/Goal

Javier Hernández 20 10 96.2

Thierry Henry 254 174 121.95

Fernando Torres 106 65 126.2

Ruud van Nistelrooy 150 95 128.19

Ivan Klasnic 40 11 128.64

Hernán Crespo 49 20 140.65

Daniel Sturridge 52 10 142.1

Alan Shearer 441 260 146.87

Uwe Rösler 70 29 148.93

Rafael van der Vaart 19 10 151.1