The Official Football Topic

Cuth

No I know, I never understand why teams settle for what they've got, even though Wales were never gonna win the game why didn't England try and score more? the fans spend money and make the trip down and England were happy with 2-0, I'd be a lil pissed off if I was English.

I'm not, we won 2-0 away from home in a potentially tricky fixture (sort of fixture where Wales could have raised their game)

I was a little gutted that Carroll didn't get on, really want to see him play some more for England, understandable though, he wasn't needed and only just come back from injury.

I hate teams settling for what they have, nevermind, it doesn't matter because England defo deserved the win, played some really nice stuff at times, I thought Wales did alright at times too, no way Ramsey should be captain, he had a poor game too much pressure on the lad, leave him be free and give the captains band to someone else, Bale was obviously a massive loss not that we would of won or anything, thought Parker was brilliant.