The Official Football Topic

Cuth

You acting like its a done deal and he's leaving - you really think Real are going to let him go, yet let him go for that much??? Our attack isn't the problem its midfield, all the players i mentioned can score at any given moment and thats more then enough.

Anyone heard about this new under-19 Champions League thing that is starting this year? 16 clubs are in it:

Celtic, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa, Marseille, Sporting Lisbon, Wolfsburg, Molde, PSV, FC Basel, Fenerbahce, Rosenborg, plus one more.

There was a little trial of it last season (Celtic twatted Liverpool 3-0), sounds like a good idea. The theory behind it is that it prepares a team's younger players for European competition so that when they break into the first team, they will be confident and capable of playing in Europe.

Sounds like a good idea to me, although we (Celtic) have a group of death...Barca, Man City and Marseille!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called the "NextGen Series" and is sanctioned by FIFA.

http://www.nextgenseries.com/

Thoughts?

Celtic sign Adam Matthews Rory, what you think?

People in Cardiff were saying to watch out for this lad more than they were Ramsey, he's a good player, United were looking at him for a while I think.

Celtic sign Adam Matthews Rory, what you think?

People in Cardiff were saying to watch out for this lad more than they were Ramsey, he's a good player, United were looking at him for a while I think.

Yeah we signed him on a pre in February. Looks good, if he's anywhere near as successful as Ledley's been in his first season I'll love him.