The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Hart

Hangeland Luiz Huth

Dempsey Modric Holden Downing

Bent Suarez Ba

Holden unfortunately won't be back until October buddy. Great player and pick but you'll need a sub to use until then!

I'm aware. I have Tiote on the bench, who'll start until Holden returns.

I hope so! Nah I reckon it will be really one sided this year.

On another note, I went to see FC United yesterday. Was class. Got beat off of Bury but the bounce was still class, considering it was an English match.

Nice one mate :D Glad you enjoyed it! Atmosphere was alright yesterday, normally a lot better than that though. You'll have to get down to a competative match :)

On another note, I went to see FC United yesterday. Was class. Got beat off of Bury but the bounce was still class, considering it was an English match.

An English Match? aha

Need more of a bounce for Scottish games, gotta keep people entertained somehow.

An English Match? aha

Need more of a bounce for Scottish games, gotta keep people entertained somehow.

yesssss ha ha ha

I'm not usually a big fan of him but I think he got the shit end of the stick on that one. Dzeko was pissed haha.

I hate American commentators, "Mancini was right to send him off!" gtfo.  Bolla handled the situation like a little bitch though as well.

Team full of Divas. City just pisses me off though.