The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Mad how City and United are both sitting 1 and 2 in the prem and now we're both in the Europa haha

How can we play a CL match with two wingers in the CM? I mean seriously, Fergie can you not see that we don't have Centre Midfielders, he must know this!!!! Instead of buying Ash Young for 18m or however much Villa robbed us for why not buy a centre mid? or remember when we paid 7m for a tramp in Bebe when Ozil was going for 12m? seriously, sort it fucking out, also Rooney, not good enough, does he even wanna be here?

Well in Basel, great night for them. United on the other hand, truly awful, got what we deserved.

Sorry Scott and Roux I'll get this out of the way real quick:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Doesn't bother me mate  - ive been Lol'ing at other fans for the last 20 years!!!

Don't think Gotze is a player we need, Martinez will be good, cash in Valencia and Young who are both average imo and blow it all on Gareth Bale.

That Lyon score is fucking dodgy for me, they needed to score like 6 goals to go through away from home and they win 1-7 lol really? that's an incredible effort from them.