The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Just got back from Glasgow. What an amazing trip. I absolutely love Joe Ledley. Wasn't at all convinced by him when he first joined but he's now one of the first names on the team sheet for me. Such a great all-round midfielder, real talent.

Happy days, this is the best Christmas I've ever had.

Really? lol I've never rated him, maybe my hate for Cardiff has always made my mind up about him.

Yeah I remember when we first signed him, you and me had a brief discussion about him and you told me you think he's baws. To be fair I've not seen much of his national team performances, but in the Hoops he's been absolutely special. Chips in with lots of goals, breaks up play in midfield, feeds our wide-men beautifully. Can head a baw, can make incisive runs into the box. And he's scored twice against the filth! What more do you want!

Oh dear lol that's fucked it all up. Injuries catching up or we were awful, both I'd say.

Both of Jones' shots that were going in were blocked by our own players haha can't make this shit up.

Anyway, De Gea should not start again all season and well done Blackburn, fully deserved 3 points.

Yeah, i was very impressed with their passing - we couldn't get the ball off them at times. Berba should be bollocked for giving away the penalty, pure stupidity - Yakubu wasnt going to do much with his back to goal and cover available - we were cruising until then.

Ferguson disrespecting the so called 'lesser' teams with his team selections is going to fuck your season, already the reason you're out the CL.

my thoughts exactly

FA released its findings on suarez..

3 main points of the fine and ban are

It reads: "Our findings of fact which are directly relevant to the Charge are as follows: (1) In response to Mr Evra's question 'F*****g hell, why did you kick me,' Mr Suarez said 'Because you are black'.

"(2) In response to Mr Evra's comment 'Say it to me again, I'm going to punch you,' Mr Suarez said 'I don't speak to blacks'.

"(3) In response to Mr Evra's comment: 'Okay, now I think I'm going to punch you,' Mr Suarez said 'Okay, blackie, blackie, blackie'."

what a piece of shit

If it's what he said, take the ban and move on. The report is total horseshit seeing as it seems to take Evra's side right from the off, but whatever. We'll just let you lot sing about him while you lose to shit teams like Blackburn at home. It's all good.

If it's what he said, take the ban and move on. The report is total horseshit seeing as it seems to take Evra's side right from the off, but whatever. We'll just let you lot sing about him while you lose to shit teams like Blackburn at home. It's all good.

They took Evra's side because he was the victim of racist abuse - Suarez could't even stick to his story which says it all really, the man is scum.

How did your team do against the 'shit' Blackburn at Anfield then?