The Official Football Topic

Cuth

Ramires is a proper athlete, Chelsea deserved revenge for 2009 anyway, Barca should never have been in that final against us, it should have been United Chelsea part 2, but the ref decided to turn down 4 stone wall pens.

Fuck Sanchez, he was down crying on the pitch 4 or 5 times before the terry incident.  Stupid, but probably wouldn't have earned a red had it not been the little fucking baby Sanchez crying about it.

youre stupid and have NEVER played football if you think that doesnt hurt.

Chelsea have offered nothing on both legs, so I hope they lose against Madrid/Bayern. They have been extremely lucky with goalposts, like 4 shots on target in both legs and 3 goals... It's barça's fault for fucking up so much though!

I've played a ridiculous amount of football, more than I ever should have, and definitely more than you have.  Trust me he was being a bitch, from the replays he was barely hit at all and your ass has lots of padding.

Chelsea were lucky but also I applaud their defending, and I don't like Barca.  Chances are whoever makes it through will beat chelsea as half their players will be suspended.

Fuck Sanchez, he was down crying on the pitch 4 or 5 times before the terry incident.  Stupid, but probably wouldn't have earned a red had it not been the little fucking baby Sanchez crying about it.

Chelsea have offered nothing on both legs, so I hope they lose against Madrid/Bayern. They have been extremely lucky with goalposts, like 4 shots on target in both legs and 3 goals... It's barça's fault for fucking up so much though!

I've played a ridiculous amount of football, more than I ever should have, and definitely more than you have.  Trust me he was being a homeboy, from the replays he was barely hit at all and your ass has lots of padding.

No... trust me.

He did hit him, and it hurts coz it wasnt exactly on his ass, it was inbetween ass and back thigh. Go on defending a dirty cunt like Terry if you like. It's his own fault he's not playing the final, not the referee nor Alexis'.

I've played a ridiculous amount of football, more than I ever should have, and definitely more than you have.  Trust me he was being a homeboy, from the replays he was barely hit at all and your ass has lots of padding.

No... trust me.

He did hit him, and it hurts coz it wasnt exactly on his ass, it was inbetween ass and back thigh. Go on defending a dirty cunt like Terry if you like. It's his own fault he's not playing the final, not the referee nor Alexis'.

Sry man, don't know what you've played, just assumed.  I'm not defending Terry, that was stupid and uncalled for, very dirty, and yes it would have hurt.  I'm only angry at the way players roll around like they've been shot to get cards out of refs.  These days it's almost necessary but it doesn't mean I like it.  I'll condemn Terry for his actions but I'd like to condemn Sanchez for his as well.

No... trust me.

He should have been sent off, but Sanzhez reaction was pretty embarrasing as well.

Adri, I can tell you're Spanish haha...I get booted lumps out week in and week out playing Sunday League Football that hurt a lot more than that, its just a little dig, nothing too bad at all.

It also pisses me off Barca fans complaining about the way Chelsea played, what should they have done? come and play open football like Arsenal did and lose 4-0 like last year? you gotta be compact and restrict their football, it's the only way to beat them. Chelsea deserve it purely for their heroric defending (and for the record I hate Chelsea).

Had one of my Liverpool mates last night saying Chelsea are boring, what do people expect Chelsea to do? fight fire with fire and get smashed? some people really are thick as shit.

Funny how Roman has spent millions on managers and the two managers to get them to CL Final are Avram Grant and RDM.

No... trust me.

He should have been sent off, but Sanzhez reaction was pretty embarrasing as well.

Adri, I can tell you're Spanish haha...I get booted lumps out week in and week out playing Sunday League Football that hurt a lot more than that, its just a little dig, nothing too bad at all.

Haha fuck off!

I think I have some kind of trauma about this. When I saw it happen last night all i remembered is my brother kneeing me in the thigh every time we argued when we were young. It always left me on the floor with a numb leg lol.

What do you guys think will happen tonight? I think Madrid will go through, everything is going their way lately. As much as I hate them, I want a Spanish side on the final :P

P.S. fate-fell-short I just noticed I called you stupid last night about the Sanchez thing. Sorry about that mate, I was kinda annoyed about the match lol.