The Official Football Topic

Cuth

I think he will leave eventually, unless he really starts unrooting trees.

United have invested too much money in De Gea and I think they’re willing to give him a lot of chances to be successful, would take him seriously screwing up for Lindegaard to be installed as perm first choice in my opinion.

I honestly prefer lindergard. De Gea is top shot stopper, but he flaps too much and, for me, doesnt catch enough. Also, he's been far too weak and bullied in the box at corners/set pieces. However, the competition from lindergard signing a new contract can only put the willies up him and make him step up his game. He MUST be constantly looking over his shoulder now.

Id rather have 2 top keepers fighting, than 1 top keeper and an average-joe backup.

Why the fuck is Ramsey taking pens for GB? I've never seen him take a pen in my life, he doesn't take them for Wales or Arsenal  :-o madness. Two terrible pens, he was lucky with the first, can't Pearce see in training he's shit at them? I can't understand it.