LOVE Trailer

Apollo182

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how come AVA are releasing an album for next year?

Isn't Tom back with Blink-182? Or is this album already completed?

Cheers.

I believe it is pretty much done.

I think the aim is, Tom finishes US Blink tour, finish Blink album, Release AVA album and film + small tour then maybe a Blink world tour?

• 2 weeks later...

Not the ACTUAL movie trailer... album/movie trailer with part of that Riot song at the end.

It is fucking CLASS...  :lol:

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/videoview/7910/ava_love

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwA-3qPtCg

It scares me that the Free Mason's logo is involved with that. Seeing as how the 33rd degree of that is said to have something to do with the NWO and much of the secrets held against us...including extratriestrials and the origin of man....It's a cult, secret society, but anyone can join if you know someone in it and get invited, it's just making it to the top....maybe Tom is in this, and because he has money and is a powerful media influence...is part of this group and this is all going to be one big huge message and it actually will be as huge as Tom has been talking about for years....who knows. All I know is, that logo is everywhere in the states...look for it yourself. it makes up some of the streets in Washington aswell. But anyways. Looks cool, but fucked that the compass of the Free Masons is in the logo now.

Not the ACTUAL movie trailer... album/movie trailer with part of that Riot song at the end.

It is fucking CLASS...  :lol:

http://modlife.com/angelsandairwaves/videoview/7910/ava_love

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAwA-3qPtCg

It scares me that the Free Mason's logo is involved with that. Seeing as how the 33rd degree of that is said to have something to do with the NWO and much of the secrets held against us...including extratriestrials and the origin of man....It's a cult, secret society, but anyone can join if you know someone in it and get invited, it's just making it to the top....maybe Tom is in this, and because he has money and is a powerful media influence...is part of this group and this is all going to be one big huge message and it actually will be as huge as Tom has been talking about for years....who knows. All I know is, that logo is everywhere in the states...look for it yourself. it makes up some of the streets in Washington aswell. But anyways. Looks cool, but fucked that the compass of the Free Masons is in the logo now.

The "cult" is just a network of pathetic human beings who want to belong. They have no secrets, at least nothing that's of any significance.

The whole idea of a global conspiracy that has gone on for decades is ludicrous.

My home town was built by freemasons and there's freemasonry everywhere. It's a bunch of old guys that sit in a lodge and discuss community events. There's no connection between Freemasons and a new world order. I have family members in it, trust me, they're not cool enough to be involved in that. (Also have a family friend that attended Yale and was in Skull & Bones and it's not exciting either.)

Tom is just in to the whole UFO conspiracy/Freemason/Illumanti/Majestic 12 stuff. I imagine he liked the logo so he tweeked it a bit and is now using it.

My home town was built by freemasons and there's freemasonry everywhere. It's a bunch of old guys that sit in a lodge and discuss community events. There's no connection between Freemasons and a new world order. I have family members in it, trust me, they're not cool enough to be involved in that. (Also have a family friend that attended Yale and was in Skull & Bones and it's not exciting either.)

Tom is just in to the whole UFO conspiracy/Freemason/Illumanti/Majestic 12 stuff. I imagine he liked the logo so he tweeked it a bit and is now using it.

Actually man, the freemasons ARE an age old gathering of people, And they're told under oath of death that they are not to repeat anything. there are 33 degrees of Free Masonry/Shriners ....TECHNICALLY the highest is 33rd degree, 32rd is right up there too aswell. But you can only get there if you have 1) Political Influence 2) Money 3) You're a high up in media, military or public eye.  My day is a Mason..and he specifically told me there is TONS of shit that goes on behind closes doors and un announced to the public eyes that could be classified as "sketchy" ...I mean, it is based on the word "The Light" , or..."Lucifer" ...and no, I'm not saying it's a devil worshiping cult or anything, I'm just stating that the name derrives from an ancient planet called "Lucifer" , which is actually where hthe devil comes from. Yes yes, I know the whole biblical story, I know all about the fallen angels, I know alllll about the battle of good and evil, but when it all boils down, Lucifer means nothing more than what "God" is supposed to be "the LIght". If you read ancient Sumerian, Aztec and Myan texts and shit, it describes this. It all has to do with astrology and extratriestrials...which is actually what the bible is based on, a collective bunch of stories about "alien life"...or " the knowledge bringers" ....aliens. If you want proof enough for yourself, it's only etched in the walls of just about every single ancient civilization. Through the stories of Atlantis even ( the actual stories of Atlantis...not these cheesy Hollywood versions ).... Honestly, I know I'm going to get flamed for all of this, but if I have to start sighting and sourcing shit I will, cause I've been looking into the history and ansestory of man for just over a year, in all my spare time. I try to get both sides of the argument or discussion...but honestly, this is mostly what I get. And The Skull and Bones, Illuminati , Free Masons, Knights Of The Round Table etc etc...Are all holders of the ancient knowledge that A) Holds our true ansestory, and B) Holds the keys to life, our planet and the surrounding galaxies and universes.

If you look at the streets of Washington, they are actually built on the Free Masons logo, aswell as a Pentagram .... They're on the american money with the "Third Eye" ....for fuck sake " New World Order" is written right below the pyramid.

I believe the Stone Masons hold the secret to Giza , because for a hundred years scientists have said Giza was built over the course of 20-25 years. BUT, they would have had to cut, drag and place a couple ton slab every 9 seconds in order to accomplish that...so i think they hold the secrets as to WHAT or WHO or HOW they were built. And if you think Giza could be built by man, check out Puna Punku I think it's called. Scientists say that it's made out of the only substance that HAS to be diamond cut cause it's the second hardest rock known to man, and they PERFECTLY LASER CUT blocks of this shit from quarries over 5 miles OVER water away...so PERFECTLY, that we COULD NOT duplicate it exactly TO THIS DAY.

So, I'm pretty sure they hold the keys of knowledge.

Just my oppinion...so flame if you want to, biut i'm not saying that I'm RIGHT, just simply stating A LITTLE PIECE, of what I've uncovered over the last year.