My band, and new music video

OrganGrinderX182

btw, kudos on doing a music video though, thats rad!

hey thanks

yeah, it took sooo long to make and we had to drive like 2 hours to get to the place.

and it was in the basement of a storage facility. and the place was sooo disgusting and awesome.

there were bats everywhere, it was all abandoned and broken

it was a really cool experience

it's not shit, but IN MY OPINION it gets boring quick.  to me it has a propagandhi or old thrice feel, but it's just too repetitive and doesn't change enough.  i watched about 2:00 of the video because i did dig the music, but by then i was bored.  you guys are definitely tight though which puts you out in front a lot of bands.  yes, i'm not into the "cookie monster" vocals, sorry for the dick post, but i would prob dig it if it was a little more technical and .... you got a new singer ;)

it's not shit, but IN MY OPINION it gets boring quick.  to me it has a propagandhi or old thrice feel, but it's just too repetitive and doesn't change enough.  i watched about 2:00 of the video because i did dig the music, but by then i was bored.  you guys are definitely tight though which puts you out in front a lot of bands.  yes, i'm not into the "cookie monster" vocals, sorry for the dick post, but i would prob dig it if it was a little more technical and .... you got a new singer ;)

thanks man, yeah we are working on tweaking our style a little bit. im even sick of playing this cd we have, but we have 500 of them we have to start selling this month, so i have to play it like its new.

our new bassist, who is in that video, is a really good singer, so hes gonna add alot. our new songs are gonna be alot more complex/ less repetitive.