Say Anything - Say Anything (Official Topic)

Dedicated

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you don't like it, you don't like it. you don't have to force it on yourself.

i loved it first listen

crush'd, eloise and ahh men, probably due to the fact that i've been jamming these since they've come out.

hate everyone is still my least favorite track.

Guest GrandpaReefer

exactly. the first few listens i always downgrade the album just because i always expect another "...is a real boy"

but once i get past there will never be another album like that, i start to love it. i wish it wasn't so "sherri" though.

if you don't like it, you don't like it. you don't have to force it on yourself.

i loved it first listen

crush'd, eloise and ahh men, probably due to the fact that i've been jamming these since they've come out.

hate everyone is still my least favorite track.

i didnt mean force yourself to like it. i just meant don't write it off right away cause its not is a real boy, try to get into it. if you still dont like it then you dont like it. but for me, if i didnt give it a bunch of tries i wouldnt love it as much as i do now

and Sashman i agree, cemetery is my favorite track off of the album, closely followed by ahh... men

exactly. the first few listens i always downgrade the album just because i always expect another "...is a real boy"

but once i get past there will never be another album like that, i start to love it. i wish it wasn't so "sherri" though.

yeah definitely agree with that.

sherri is his wife . .er soon to be wife right?

That was the BEST SA show I've ever seen. It was great despite the lack of some of my favorite songs.

Fed To Death

Wow I Can Get Sexual Too

Alive With The Glory Of Love

It's A Metaphor Fool

Shiksa (Girlfriend)

Hate Everyone

Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat

Have At Thee!

Cemetery (with Sherri)

This Is Fucking Ecstacy

Eloise

Woe