Say Anything - Say Anything (Official Topic)

Dedicated

He brought that up actually. He said his mother-in-law spanked him for cursing. He said he wasn't thinkng about how his kids will see obscene words in his song titles one day. He was thinking "i'm going crazy and I need to write about it".

But he seemed so happy on stage. Usually he acts serious and kinda in his own world, but he was really expressive and joyful. He said this was the best tour for SA yet and the crowd was great.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GrandpaReefer

hahaha thats some what funny. but DID he curse in the songs or leave them out while performing? it'd take away from all their old songs if he started leaving words out.

That was the BEST SA show I've ever seen. It was great despite the lack of some of my favorite songs.

Fed To Death

Wow I Can Get Sexual Too

Alive With The Glory Of Love

It's A Metaphor Fool

Shiksa (Girlfriend)

Hate Everyone

Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat

Have At Thee!

Cemetery (with Sherri)

This Is Fucking Ecstacy

Eloise

Woe

Baby Girl, I'm A Blur

Mara And Me

Every Man Has A Molly

Ahh...Men

Encore:

Crush'd (solo electric)

Spores

Admit It!!!

I wish I would've gone when he came to chicago...

You know I had an extra ticket up until the day before...

That was the BEST SA show I've ever seen. It was great despite the lack of some of my favorite songs.

Fed To Death

Wow I Can Get Sexual Too

Alive With The Glory Of Love

It's A Metaphor Fool

Shiksa (Girlfriend)

Hate Everyone

Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat

Have At Thee!

Cemetery (with Sherri)

This Is Fucking Ecstacy

Eloise

Woe

Baby Girl, I'm A Blur

Mara And Me

Every Man Has A Molly

Ahh...Men

Encore:

Crush'd (solo electric)

Spores

Admit It!!!

I wish I would've gone when he came to chicago...

You know I had an extra ticket up until the day before...

oh really?  :|

I was gonna buy tickets way before the show...but I hate going to concerts alone and didn't feel like doing the work to organize it.  I totally regretted it before the show though.

For the blink show in August I was the one "organizing" going I guess...I went with 5 people and my younger brother with 3, and I had to buy all tickets, get car arrangements, etc. so I didn't feel like doing it again.  I should've just invited one person and went though. I'm an idiot.

haha it's all good. I'm like like 24 anyway. So it would be a little creepy of me to bring you with. Considering how wasted I was. Where are you from anyway? I'm in Chicago or Dekalb mostly every weekend.

• 9 months later...
Guest GrandpaReefer

from his twitter

"also the big news is not that sherri's pregnant.  It appears however that i am, unless of course i am just slightly fat. oh wait..."

Guest GrandpaReefer

if say anything gets dropped from a major label, so should every other fucking band out there.  i guess people dont recognize talent and put their money in it, they just go for whatever the fuck they can sell to 12 year old and Max doesn't appeal to them besides "wow, i can get sexual too"

if thats true then fuck them in the ass, hopefully they go back to doghouse. i'd die for a say anything/you, me, and everyone we know tour.

Guest GrandpaReefer

hahaha i love you monga. i wish i could get a song shop for that exact reason ;)

p.s. one of the guitarists from Say Anything posted that there are no line up changes lol. running out of ideas, label change seems to be the best one so far that they haven't denied. tis a shame.