Tattoo Questions

Zikomos

Hey I have a few questions about some of the tattoos that the guys in Blink have.

Does Tom still have that ring band that goes around his left arm with the blink bunny on it? I was trying to look at pictures of his arm recently and it seems as though it's been covered up by other tattoos.

Next, does anyone know if Travis still has the Descendents "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" Tattoo on his leg. I always thought that was a pretty cool tattoo to have.

Also one last thing, how many tattoos does Mark have now. I remember him getting his wife and son's names on his wrists during the recording process of the last Blink album, but was unsure if he has got any more since then.

- Thanks

Hey I have a few questions about some of the tattoos that the guys in Blink have.

Does Tom still have that ring band that goes around his left arm with the blink bunny on it? I was trying to look at pictures of his arm recently and it seems as though it's been covered up by other tattoos.

Next, does anyone know if Travis still has the Descendents "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" Tattoo on his leg. I always thought that was a pretty cool tattoo to have.

Also one last thing, how many tattoos does Mark have now. I remember him getting his wife and son's names on his wrists during the recording process of the last Blink album, but was unsure if he has got any more since then.

- Thanks

A guy was standing behind me in line with the exact same bunny tattoo as Tom on his arm with the band in Toronto on the 23rd.  It looked so amazing.  Plus he kinda looked like Tom.

Tom still has the rings around the bunny.

Mark has two tattoos on each wrist -Jack and Skye

And Travis still has the Decendants tattoo

unless travis's leg tattoos got burned off

nice thread

im sure he has nobody else to ask this to though, and being a god damn n00b he doesnt know better.

but to be honest, i thought he was 14 years old until i looked at his age and said 19. i was shocked.

the way that admins talk down to users on this board is absurd. i guess the admins need a lesson in forum courtesy (here comes my ban). this is a blink 182 discussion board and im discussing a topic related to blink 182 with fellow blink 182 fans, how can this even be an issue.

but thanks to those who actually put posts in here that are related to the topic.

the way that admins talk down to users on this board is absurd. i guess the admins need a lesson in forum courtesy (here comes my ban). this is a blink 182 discussion board and im discussing a topic related to blink 182 with fellow blink 182 fans, how can this even be an issue.

but thanks to those who actually put posts in here that are related to the topic.

wow, last time i fucking help you. i could have just  told you to fuck off and not helped answer your fucking question.