This guy has the 25th show!

plusavablinker

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just tried emailing him but gmail came back with an automated response saying they can't send it to him. Gonna try other ways to get in contact.

Hopefully my collection can serve well and get some goodies from him and maybe lead to goodies for you all :)

since you say you don't have anything to offer in trade (any new 2009 video shows of the same quality that i don't have) for this and are requesting services for time and equipment

you can choose to send 25 total for each show you want, dvd will ship out in about 14 business days with case and color artwork (artwork offered for 2009 shows only) for you via first class mail or via air mail if you are outside the usa,  you can do paypal or money order, let me know which you prefer and i'll send you info

thats the next email i got, im gonna paypal him the money. anyone wanna help chip in?

Just tried emailing him but gmail came back with an automated response saying they can't send it to him. Gonna try other ways to get in contact.

Hopefully my collection can serve well and get some goodies from him and maybe lead to goodies for you all :)

Read the full thread genius...

no.

no.

if you read the thread, his correct email is in it somewhere

no.

i know, i did actually skim the thread, but i must have missed that post. i ended up emailing to the address he posted on the britney spears video and i received the same response as everyone else, even though I said in the email to not send me the pre-made response.

is the private server still up for everyone to download from it or what? i'll still attempt a trade if there are people who missed the server (such as myself) and cant get it anymore and i'd be glad to hook you guys up. i know there's at least one person waiting for the disc from the guy so maybe i'll just wait for that.

no.

i know, i did actually skim the thread, but i must have missed that post. i ended up emailing to the address he posted on the britney spears video and i received the same response as everyone else, even though I said in the email to not send me the pre-made response.

is the private server still up for everyone to download from it or what? i'll still attempt a trade if there are people who missed the server (such as myself) and cant get it anymore and i'd be glad to hook you guys up. i know there's at least one person waiting for the disc from the guy so maybe i'll just wait for that.

id say do what you can do, im gonna try to get it as fast as i can but if you can get it faster by trading, then thatd be cool.