DJ AM Dead.

1eighty2009

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a shame to survive the crash only to have this happen.

I am sure the crash had a huge emotional impact on him that may have put him over the edge. Not saying it was suicide. I am just saying it's very difficult to recover from that stuff especially if you are already an emotional wreck. Lets just hope Travis is not in the same boat.

Never heard Blink get emotional, that was very sad. But unfortunately that is a part of life. You all seem so shocked at hearing him cry, I am not at all, cause it's part of life. Everyone here will lose people close to them and sometimes it will be unexpected. That's why you have to treasure the days you have with the people you love, because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

You all seem so shocked at hearing him cry, I am not at all, cause it's part of life. Everyone here will lose people close to them and sometimes it will be unexpected. That's why you have to treasure the days you have with the people you love, because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

kinda cheap to say that.. everybody got emotions :) it's true that you have the enjoy everything you have but the way you say it ;s

I'm not shocked that he cried. I'm just taken aback to actually have heard it. Through all these years, I've never actually seen any of them get choked up. I know it's happened obviously, but I've only been able to imagine it till now.

Yeah, I agree.

You all seem so shocked at hearing him cry, I am not at all, cause it's part of life. Everyone here will lose people close to them and sometimes it will be unexpected. That's why you have to treasure the days you have with the people you love, because you never know what might happen tomorrow.

kinda cheap to say that.. everybody got emotions :) it's true that you have the enjoy everything you have but the way you say it ;s

Um ok. Well I am not trying to downplay what happened here. I guess I have just heard so many people cry over the lose of loved ones that it seems normal to me, whereas a lot of people seem like it was a shocker.

To me it's a normal/natural thing, even in public.

It says:

just hangin' and a little tired...we have had a crazy couple of days here......but step by step we are getting back to normal. Here is a picture to make you smile.

(and he posted a pic of Golden Retriever wearing huge sunglasses, lol)