DJ AM Dead.

1eighty2009

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been mentioned but isn't it amazing that Travis is now the only person out of 6 people to have survived the plane crash?

DJ AM's death may have also been indirectly related to the crash. Post traumatic stress, survivors guilt is so difficult to handle.

That is just amazing to me. Even though Travis has had to endure so much pain, he is VERY lucky.

We are all so lucky that he was given a second chance at life and is back up there playing the drums.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but isn't it amazing that Travis is now the only person out of 6 people to have survived the plane crash?

DJ AM's death may have also been indirectly related to the crash. Post traumatic stress, survivors guilt is so difficult to handle.

That is just amazing to me. Even though Travis has had to endure so much pain, he is VERY lucky.

We are all so lucky that he was given a second chance at life and is back up there playing the drums.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!

so whats the verdict on the autopsy..any news??

They couldn't find a direct cause of death, which is usually the case unless the person has been murdered or its obvious how they died, so they'll have to wait till the toxicology reports to come back which usually takes weeks to months

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=428885&GT1=28102

Sadly, it was hardly a silence. Some stupid motherfuckers were whistling all the way through.

You got 20,000 immature teenagers some of which are drunk, stoned, or on some other form of drug. All of which are hyper to see Blink.

You honestly expect them all to be quiet?

If 100 people shout and 19,900 remain quiet, I think that's is pretty damn good.

Yes, those 100 people are scumbags. But that's how it is.