I JUST WON A CRUISE?!?!?!??!

geno's song

so, i got a call from the lady that took down all my info and shit at the blink concert, and she said i've been selected to win a 3 night cruise..... like i think in the carribean..... like wtf.

is this for real? did this happen to anyone else? i'm stoked, but if this is fake then it's pretty messed up.

It might be real, but I am sure there are strings attached.

I bet you have to pay for your airfare and transportation to and from the airport. You have to pay for excursions and all other cruise expenses.

You might also have to be part of some tacky promotional seminar while on the cruise where they try to "hard sell" you merchandise.

Totally not worth it.

well, my buddy already looked into it & said that the airfare is completely paid for, and the only thing he has to pay are taxes. he does have to listen to a 1-hour seminar or something, like you said. & due to demand he can't go in july or august, but he said that he can go basically whenever he wants. hello spring break.

hopefully his GF can't go & he'll take me, ha. i could use a free fucking cruise.

well, my buddy already looked into it & said that the airfare is completely paid for, and the only thing he has to pay are taxes. he does have to listen to a 1-hour seminar or something, like you said. & due to demand he can't go in july or august, but he said that he can go basically whenever he wants. hello spring break.

hopefully his GF can't go & he'll take me, ha. i could use a free fucking cruise.

havent you seen that south park episode where they go to aspen?