Curb Your Enthusiasm season 7

shane

^^what cuth said.

if you haven't seen the show before i would definitely suggest downloading and watching seasons 3-6 before picking it up now. you don't necessarily need to watch the first two to pick up on things, and those seasons are definitely the best (they aren't that long either). you might still find the seinfeld episodes funny but you definitely wouldn't get as much out of it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched Sunday's episode. I don't feel like I'm missing anything based on that.

Should be pretty funny.

Did you enjoy it.  To be honest that was more like an episode of Seinfeld than curb which is why if you look about the internet alot of people didn't like it because they didn't like seinfeld.

Curb is an awesome show and you should check out the other seasons anyway.

Just watched Sunday's episode. I don't feel like I'm missing anything based on that.

Should be pretty funny.

Did you enjoy it.  To be honest that was more like an episode of Seinfeld than curb which is why if you look about the internet alot of people didn't like it because they didn't like seinfeld.

Curb is an awesome show and you should check out the other seasons anyway.

yeah regardless you should check out all the past seasons of curb, its just too good. and what was that? a lot of people don't like seinfeld. may they burn in hell. :evil:

I didn't really like the new episode.  He was just being a prick.

uhhh have you ever WATCHED curb your enthusiasm? haha

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"moommmmmm... larry david told me to shut the fuck up..."

"HE DID WHAAAT?!"

that was hysterical when he was telling sammy to shut the fuck up hahaha

• 4 weeks later...

gee officer krupke, krup you!

that episode and the black swan were great, pretty sure i missed one episode though right before the black swan. ohwell will catch it some other time. on a side note west side story is fuckin awesome and officer krupke is a sweet song. i remember seeing west side story the movie one night when i was younger with my dad and it was great