Curb Your Enthusiasm season 7

shane

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gee officer krupke, krup you!

that episode and the black swan were great, pretty sure i missed one episode though right before the black swan. ohwell will catch it some other time. on a side note west side story is fuckin awesome and officer krupke is a sweet song. i remember seeing west side story the movie one night when i was younger with my dad and it was great

I hope you didn't miss the wheelchair episode.

gee officer krupke, krup you!

that episode and the black swan were great, pretty sure i missed one episode though right before the black swan. ohwell will catch it some other time. on a side note west side story is fuckin awesome and officer krupke is a sweet song. i remember seeing west side story the movie one night when i was younger with my dad and it was great

I hope you didn't miss the wheelchair episode.

nope i didnt miss the wheelchair episode hahah, the episode i missed was The Bare Midriff

haha oh man, AMAZING episode. i thought the michael richards scenes especially were great, it was good to see him bring some humor to that situation. can't wait for next week, i read it might be an hour long which would be EPIC. i wonder how much of the seinfeld episode they'll actually show?

also, kinda off topic but can you believe that people (catholic and muslim groups) were actually offended by the jesus episode? ha some people need to stop taking life/themselves so seriously and lighten the fuck up... besides it's not like larry REALLY pissed on jesus, haha.

yeah them making fun of the richards situation was classic, well done.

yeah i gotta take her to the doctor, she's got a rash on her pussy. Larry's face after she said that line was amazing

no the best is when larry is like:

"oh btw, how's her pussy?"

haha jerry's face was priceless

The entire Leon and Kramer scene had me crying and in stitches.  I was keeled over on my bed laughing.

Also that entire scene was improvised so Kramer had no idea what Leon was going to say.

well the whole show is improv but the actors have an idea of what the scene is about. so are you saying that michael richards actually had no idea at all what that scene was even supposed to be about? haha cause if so that makes it all even more awesome

It's not all improv actually but most is.  All the stuff with the main four (Larry, Jeff, Susie and Cheryl) are all improvised and some of the guest actors do improv loosly based on a script while others just read lines.  Anyway all Michael knew was Leon was going to talk to him about Grotes and that is why when Leon is going on about fucking he looks shocked.  Watch his face again, it is pure genuine!