The Office Season 6

bennett

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i mean no jim and pam sexual tension, no more dunder mifflin, theyre basically running out of ways to shock the audience. the show has gone downhill a bit, but i still look forward to it every week. but i agree, its best not to run a show into the ground.

good episode, hoping that certain things happen next year

holly returning i hope and michael and her finally getting together, and andy and erin getting back with one another.

i have a feeling they know the show can't go much longer and they'll prob end it next season, i wont be disappointed. already given us 6 great seasons, i can take one more and then that be it  :-)

Alright episode, not half as amazing as the Community season finale though, god damn that was great.

Anyway, yeah, I'm betting when Steve leaves the show ends.  And I have two theories on how the series will end: 1. Jim screws up bad, really bad, something he should be fired over, but at the last minute, Michael decides to take the blame and instead he must leave the office.  Or 2. (less dramatic, yet somehow fitting) Somehow, someone in the film industry gets a hold of Michael's script for Michael Scarn and they decide to make it an actual film.

Alright episode, not half as amazing as the Community season finale though, god damn that was great.

Anyway, yeah, I'm betting when Steve leaves the show ends.  And I have two theories on how the series will end: 1. Jim screws up bad, really bad, something he should be fired over, but at the last minute, Michael decides to take the blame and instead he must leave the office.  Or 2. (less dramatic, yet somehow fitting) Somehow, someone in the film industry gets a hold of Michael's script for Michael Scarn and they decide to make it an actual film.

hahaha oh man can you imagine someone making that movie. Michael Scarn in THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT

hahaha oh man can you imagine someone making that movie. Michael Scarn in THREAT LEVEL MIDNIGHT

Haha, I know right, it would be ridiculous, hilarious, and yet somehow believable that it would get made.  It would probably turn out to be a comedy even though Michael wrote it to be serious.  Which in itself would be great too, because Michael tries so hard to be funny, but he rarely is, and then the one time he tried really hard to be serious it turns into something that everyone in the country is laughing with.

as long as they dont all go to jail, ill be happy. and the reason it was a weak finale was because they are running out of ways to shock us.

Ha, i loved on this season on Curb where Jason Alexander (George on Seinfeld) was talking to Larry about how he feels like a new special episode of Seinfeld would really make up for the crummy finale, and every time someone says something like this, Larry says, "What are you talking about?  The finale was great."

haha I think he stands alone with that belief, but it probably is what he truly believes. 

to be fair, how the fuck do you end a show like sienfield?

also glad you like community too, the finale has me even more stoked for the next season. so glad it got picked up!

agreed i mean theres really no spectacular awesome amazing way to end such a fucking good show like seinfeld. they werent gonna come up with a finale that would be more amazing then the whole series itself, i didnt mind the finale

ok well its not official but its DEFINITELY a possibility.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/109/1090127p1.html

No! that would be horrible.  I mean the series already lost a lot of its magic when Jim and Pam finally got together, but to keep it going after Michael is gone would taint all thats left, it would be a very bad idea to keep it going IMO, as you said, it would be a jump the shark move.

(Troy: By the way there was an episode of Hapoy Days where a guy literally jumps over a shark, and it was the BEST ONE!)  hahaha Community really is amazing