The Office Season 6

bennett

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the new season, it actually is one of the few shows thats gotten better each season.

amen

its gotten better, but if you think season 4 as a whole comes close to how great season 2 or 3 were than you are wrong, and season 5 started getting better again, I'd say almost as if not as good as 2 and 3, and now season 6 has been consistently great thus far, hope that doesn't stop

Love the new season, it actually is one of the few shows thats gotten better each season.

amen

its gotten better, but if you think season 4 as a whole comes close to how great season 2 or 3 were than you are wrong, and season 5 started getting better again, I'd say almost as if not as good as 2 and 3, and now season 6 has been consistently great thus far, hope that doesn't stop

the whole writers strike messed it up quite a bit, but they have since then gradually recovered nicely. but to compare any season to season 1-3 is crazyyyyy.

LOL. One of my favorite episodes overall, so many good scenes....

The meeting in the beginning

Tony: Why isn't the word fun underlined instead of mental?

Michael: Get out...

Tony: I know, I know.

Andy as the Mechanic

Michael: What are you wearing? Who's Pat?

Andy: If I'm going to back you up, I need a weapon without drawing suspicion. And I have to justify it somehow, so I'm a Mechanic with a tire thing.

Michael: Do you know how to use it?

Andy: To change tires?....no. But it's metal, I can hit someone with it....

Kevin (Throughout the whole Episode)

Kevin: I used to go into Jim's office just to fart, and one day I stayed. It's become my new home.

Kevin (Later on...talking to the identity theft lady): I think we should let the criminal use the card a little longer...

Michael trying to be bad ass in the restaraunt

Michael: I will have the spaghetti with a side salad. If the salad is on top.... I send it back.