Halo: Reach

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its pretty sweet. i love it on the pilot helmet.

so basically, if i take all the time i put into this game so far, and multiply it by 20 i will reach the final rank. it'll never happen. A LOT of people have lost faith in this game already judging by the people over at bungie.net forums and gamefaq forums. its pretty sad. i like it a lot. but the maps are really wearing on me. some of them suck some serious ass

its pretty sweet. i love it on the pilot helmet.

so basically, if i take all the time i put into this game so far, and multiply it by 20 i will reach the final rank. it'll never happen. A LOT of people have lost faith in this game already judging by the people over at bungie.net forums and gamefaq forums. its pretty sad. i like it a lot. but the maps are really wearing on me. some of them suck some serious ass

nice, i'll buy it once i rank up.

and the map that pisses me off the most is boardwalk. fuckers just sit at the back and snipe, its soooo annoying. also they need to get armor lock out of this game. And I'm with you, I still love this game.

armor lock is the shit

only to major right now

what rank/previous armory do you need for the robotic arm

i hate armor lock, mostly when the whole team uses it, but the thing that pisses me off the most about it is that you can block sticky grenades.

And the first robotic arm is unlocked at Lt. Colonel.

Hey Jon, do you get anything for getting all the achievements (like the samurai sword in Halo 3)?

I might of already asked that, but I just got 1000/1000 and didn't notice anything.

birthday effect is nothing. i could have bought that 5 different times already. if i saved all my credits id have over 1 million by now. the top players have inclement weather already. which is 2 million credits. not many people at all

I think the lightning effect has a negative impact on you.  For example, if you're right next to a corner (but your body isn't showing), those smoke/clouds and lightning might give your position away.  I was playing against someone with it last night, I fucking owned him up with so many no scope headshots.  I pretty much mastered no scoping in Halo 3 though, so it carried over to Halo: Reach.

I finally hit Lt Colonel, spent some credits.  I think my guy looks pretty cool, but I am not fond of any of the chest pieces so far.  I'm just trying to make my guy look like the Master Chief from the original Halo.  I'd post a pic of my guy, but Bungie.net is lamesauce.

triple post. finally got bungie pro so i rendered a video (you can watch it on internet)

check out the first one i did of a sweet double assassination

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=9197838&player=ToAvengeTheDead

heres another of my first killtacular

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=7912553&player=ToAvengeTheDead

even better. here's my first youtube compilation

triple post. finally got bungie pro so i rendered a video (you can watch it on internet)

check out the first one i did of a sweet double assassination

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=9197838&player=ToAvengeTheDead

heres another of my first killtacular

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=7912553&player=ToAvengeTheDead

even better. here's my first youtube compilation

sick.

what's the shoulder armor you have on your left shoulder in the video montage?

Sick video Jon, is it easy to edit (you do it on bungie.net with Pro)?  And that Falcon kill at the end was such a fluke haha you totally kill stole that (1 DMR shot blew it up :P)).  

All I can recommend for your next video is have some sticky kills, maybe kills with the grenade launcher, and rocket rejections (armor lock to rebound a rocket off you so it kills the guy that shot it).  Those would be pretty sweet.