Enema to be released on vinyl

Duck182

so whats going to be the most collectable?

Obviously the 4 pack... but next to that?

Black 180g vinyl with gold embossed seal?

4 pack just gets you all 4 in one shot.

black one is def the bigger deal

honestly though, now that i think about it, i dont think it really will be. other than it being better quality and having a gold sticker on the front, they are all equally rare seeing as theres equally only 500 of each.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly though, now that i think about it, i dont think it really will be. other than it being better quality and having a gold sticker on the front, they are all equally rare seeing as theres equally only 500 of each.

yeah that IS true actually.

Each color had 500...

And yeah... the 4 pack might just be bundled together, for a cheaper price.

But, the black 180g vinyl with the sticker might be the safest bet for holding onto, only cuz of that damn sticker on the front of it.

My money's on the black one.

Lets re-visit this thread in 20 years.

See you then.

Edit: Whoever sells theirs now will be stupid... hold onto them, they will be worth wayy more in the future.

yeah that IS true actually.

Each color had 500...

And yeah... the 4 pack might just be bundled together, for a cheaper price.

But, the black 180g vinyl with the sticker might be the safest bet for holding onto, only cuz of that damn sticker on the front of it.

My money's on the black one.

Lets re-visit this thread in 20 years.

See you then.

Edit: Whoever sells theirs now will be stupid... hold onto them, they will be worth wayy more in the future.

I'm not sure about that, a lot of people will be paying big bucks in the UK in the first week to get their hands on it since the site didn't ship internationally. I bought three, I'm keeping one for myself, keeping one to hold onto (most likely), and then selling one internationally as soon as I get them.

FUCK! I bought three black ones accidently....  :x ebay!

how much

I think I'll be comparing to the prices that are up on eBay once they're received by others. I'll be wanting to make a profit, and I remember when the blink bunny came out the first few (since I was at one of the first shows) went from 15$ to over $100. I'm not saying that this will happen with the vinyls, but it did blow my mind how high the prices went up. Something like that may happen with these. But, I'll still take offers, I'd rather give them to a person I know is a big fan.

how much

I think I'll be comparing to the prices that are up on eBay once they're received by others. I'll be wanting to make a profit, and I remember when the blink bunny came out the first few (since I was at one of the first shows) went from 15$ to over $100. I'm not saying that this will happen with the vinyls, but it did blow my mind how high the prices went up. Something like that may happen with these. But, I'll still take offers, I'd rather give them to a person I know is a big fan.

i feel like you didnt buy 3 on accident, and just said that to not look like a fucking douchebag.

its pretty hard to order 3 by accident, as you would need to put 3 in your cart.

how much

i feel like you didnt buy 3 on accident, and just said that to not look like a fucking douchebag.

its pretty hard to order 3 by accident, as you would need to put 3 in your cart.

No, I'm being quite honest. I just ended up working it out to my favor. I was trying to buy two, and when I filled out the order for two, as I said before, it only came out to be one (I was asking if anyone had trouble with their visa or the site a few posts beforehand) because it only said I could buy one. So even though it said I was ordering two, when I went to checkout, it would only state one. I then reset all my cookies and whatnot, went back to the site, and ordered another one (so I knew I would have two). Except when I went back to paypal, the receipt on my first order had changed to 50 somewhat dollars, plus and extra 20 somewhat dollars for the one I just purchased. I was kind of upset at first, since I don't have much money... but yeah I figured it can work out in my favor in one way. And the reason I explained all that in detail, is because I don't want people to think I'm a doucher, I'm actually pretty nice!  :-)