seeing blink overseas (europe)

geno's song

are there any of you on here from the US that are planning on going to london next year to see blink in europe?

call me crazy, but it's been a dream of mine for 4 years to see blink at the wembley arena in london, and i'm gonna try and save up to go and see them if they play there.

anyone else?  :-D i think it would be sweet!

Yeah dude that would kick some major ass, but there's no way in hell I can save up that much money in time. I've been to London before, it's really nice

Maybe it's a local thing but I can't think of a place I dislike more. Grimy crowded streets and horribly self-important people do not make for a nice city for me.

Why was it you liked london so much?

Saw Blink twice in Wembley. First show there was rather basic (production wise) but opened brilliantly (ping pong balls exploded from canons on each side of the stage whilst Blink played Family Reunion!). Second show there was amazing (full stage show) and managed to meet Mark there too. Still have the note he wrote for me (reads: 'may the force be with you. Mark hoppus, 2004)

Yeah dude that would kick some major ass, but there's no way in hell I can save up that much money in time. I've been to London before, it's really nice

Maybe it's a local thing but I can't think of a place I dislike more. Grimy crowded streets and horribly self-important people do not make for a nice city for me.

Why was it you liked london so much?

Saw Blink twice in Wembley. First show there was rather basic (production wise) but opened brilliantly (ping pong balls exploded from canons on each side of the stage whilst Blink played Family Reunion!). Second show there was amazing (full stage show) and managed to meet Mark there too. Still have the note he wrote for me (reads: 'may the force be with you. Mark hoppus, 2004)

are you fucking kidding me? mark wrote you that note? i'm really jealous...he's fucking hilarious. I just thought the buildings were nice, the weather is nice and cold, unlike in Houston where a "cold front" means it MIGHT get down into the 50's

i'll be hitting up a couple of dates for sure

providing im not teaching

we should all meet :)

We should all meet at the London Show.

A flight to London is quite cheap in the Netherlands.

now this sounds like a plan  :-) members of the blink boards from all over the world meeting up for a kickass show in LONDON!  :-D STOKED! i'll be representing suburbial new jersey, usa! :-P