OMG lyke another blink tattoo topic

OrganGrinderX182

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people always have to argue on here? I was just discussing, something you do on a discussion board, only to be asked why the fuck I'm stating my opinion and called a whiny bitch. And Adri, you're argument about using the word "fucking" is invalid, you know exactly why I said it was uncalled for, and that it was a dick move.

Why do people always have to argue on here? I was just discussing, something you do on a discussion board, only to be asked why the fuck I'm stating my opinion and called a whiny bitch. And Adri, you're argument about using the word "fucking" is invalid, you know exactly why I said it was uncalled for, and that it was a dick move.

yeah, a dick move like you saying this:

missing an arrow.

and dont say: "it was just an statement" coz thats fucking (sorry!) bullshit. You implied that the tattoo sucked coz it was missing an arrow, otherwise you would have said it in a nicer way. So dont get hurt about me being "nasty" to you when you were a twat when everyone was being nice.

yeah, a dick move like you saying this:

missing an arrow.

and dont say: "it was just an statement" coz thats fucking (sorry!) bullshit. You implied that the tattoo sucked coz it was missing an arrow, otherwise you would have said it in a nicer way. So dont get hurt about me being "nasty" to you when you were a twat when everyone was being nice.

Yea I'll admit I could have expanded on that "missing and arrow" but I wasn't implying that it sucked, I think its looks good. Personally, I would have gotten it with 6 arrows.

just kidding... I might steal your idea.  I have been looking to get the 5 arrow smiley for a bit now but I wanted to put lyrics around it and was having problems coming up with a way to do it the didn't look horrid.  Putting them in a banner/ribbon would do the trick.

that's exactly what i thought, but i didn't wanna get the arrows. i figured it would cost extra and i'd like the way it'd look better without the arrows. so i stuck with the ribbon.

5 arrows are for the badass long term supporters...not reunion fan boys

exactly. this is also a reason i got the 5. i think its an awesome logo too.

but to be honest, if i really like the 6th cd, i can add an arrow if i damn well please so stfu

and no i am not the kid with the shitty AVA tattoo. i would never get an AVA tattoo.

Why do people always have to argue on here?I was just discussing, something you do on a discussion board, only to be asked why the fuck I'm stating my opinion and called a whiny bitch. And Adri, you're argument about using the word "fucking" is invalid, you know exactly why I said it was uncalled for, and that it was a dick move.

If you can't handle it get the fuck out, no one is gonna care.

And it's a nice tattoo. I don't see the point of the sixth arrow anyway, and feel the 5 arrows is way more legit.

I got the 5 arrow smiley tattoo today on my back, top left shoulder blade. Looks good and didn't hurt half as much as I thought it would.

felt the same way man, he did a test line to show me what it felt like, and i was like thats all?

looking forward to getting a bunch more tattoos

how much did yours cost?