What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports games need to be reinvented. Have a new release every 2 or 3 years instead of every year and update stadiums/uniforms/rosters/rankings on the go for that period through online D/L. If somebody was ballzy enough to try it it would destroy the current EA inspired system.

And your profile pic/sig has gotten old btw. It's disgusting.

Sports games need to be reinvented. Have a new release every 2 or 3 years instead of every year and update stadiums/uniforms/rosters/rankings on the go for that period through online D/L. If somebody was ballzy enough to try it it would destroy the current EA inspired system.

And your profile pic/sig has gotten old btw. It's disgusting.

Pretty much.

The only reason I continue to buy new NHL games is for the updated rosters.  The additional graphical and gameplay changes are just icing on the cake.  It should be the other way around though.

I completely agree with you though, DLC should be there to update rosters and fix bugs.  But I think the majority of sales come from people who want the updated rosters, so I don't think we'll ever see it happen.

Yeah, probably will never see it happen but it would be so nice. I would even pay 10 bucks or whatever for roster updates every year.

I also only buy sports games for the rosters. And that's just not fair because they never change the gameplay enough to warrant 60 bucks each year.

MLB 09 The Show.

Road to the Show makes this game impossible to stop playing, i love it.

Ugh...I wish I could play the show.  But I have a 360 and tehy dont make it for that.  It pisses me the fuck off.

What pisses me the fuck off is that EA Sports does not show ANY effort of fight for the MLB License from 2K. This whole exclusive rights really fucks us 360 owners because were stuck with just 2k9. 2k9 is awesome, but boy do I fucking miss MVP Baseball.

Amen to that.  It drives me crazy.  When I had my ps2 my favorite game was The Show.  I love games where you can play as one person and take them through the ranks.  I am so happy now because thats how almost every sport game is.  Even with the games that arent like that I make them like that.  All you gotta do is create someone then put player lock and and boom instant superstar mode in any sport game.

Managed to get an iso of Dragon Age: Origins (PC) yesterday. Played it all night.

Hoooooly shit! Greatest RPG I've played in a long time. It's sort of like what Neverwinter Nights should of been like. Story is great, graphics are great, characters are amazing!

Been playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii now for the past few days now, and its fucking awesome, especially multiplayer.  Easily the best Mario Bros. game ever, even better than Mario 3 and Mario World, in terms of Mario games though, its second only maybe to Galaxy (yes its better than 64 and easily better than Sunshine).  Seriously get this game if you have a wii (it was free on mine, but I'd even be willing to pay for it), really fun multiplayer action.

I have been palying Dirt 2 a ton the last few days.  Its by far the best racing game I ever played.  The graphics and physics are spot on.  You can really feel the weight of the car you are driving.  Especially if you are driving one of the trucks.  And if you are racing on dirt and then change over to a road its amazing the difference in handleing.  They really nailed it.

Been playing New Super Mario Bros. Wii now for the past few days now, and its fucking awesome, especially multiplayer.  Easily the best Mario Bros. game ever, even better than Mario 3 and Mario World, in terms of Mario games though, its second only maybe to Galaxy (yes its better than 64 and easily better than Sunshine).  Seriously get this game if you have a wii (it was free on mine, but I'd even be willing to pay for it), really fun multiplayer action.

I've just gotten this yesterday too. It's really great, definitely one of the better games put out for wii. Yet to try the multiplayer.

I got nostalgic and im currently playing Kingdom Hearts 2. I just beat Kingdom hearts 1. These two games are easily both in my top 5 of all time.

Oh man, you just reminded me that I never got very far with KH2. I should start it up again and finish it this time, the first one was the tits.

• 2 weeks later...

Still playing New SMB on Wii, and playing Batman: AA on PC. Both are sick.

I was going to re play Jak and Daxter, but my PS3 doesn't play it properly :(

my xmas list basically consisted of games and SMB for wii is def on there. Yeah i still gotta finish up Batman Arkham Aslyum, what a great game that is though. Playing it for PS3, up to poison ivy now

I'm in between things

God of War Collection - GoW 1

Resident Evil 4 - Used to play the hell out of it but can't decide if I like it better than 5. I'm already getting bored of it but it could be because I've beaten it over 50 times.

New Super Mario Bros Wii - Beat it Sunday now I'm going for the star coins.

That's really it. I don't really sit down and play like I used to because I'm usually with my girlfriend. I've just been playing short spurts and playing something else for a little.

Jon, why did you switch your gamertag?

I love the band and all, but as a gamertag it's kind of dumb.

i just got sick of gm jon. and i am just having a bcr revelation right now. yes the 4 r's on the end are a little retarded but i'd rather have that then some random number stuck on the end.