What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of starcraft 2 lately, got promoted to the gold league the other day was happy with that :D. ive started casting some games with a friend aswell at my website (below) if anyone likes watching.

bought the Tales of Monkey Island CE this week will get to that soon :D

So if I said fuck the council and let Captain Anderson be the ambassador, then that's how it's going to play out in two?

I also rented it so I'm curious as to what the outcome would have been if I saved the council, and for some reason I feel like I'm going to regret killing the Rachni in the sequel if that even matters.

So if I said fuck the council and let Captain Anderson be the ambassador, then that's how it's going to play out in two?

I also rented it so I'm curious as to what the outcome would have been if I saved the council, and for some reason I feel like I'm going to regret killing the Rachni in the sequel if that even matters.

I did the same thing, and it does have a bit of an impact. 

Obviously the way the council/Anderson treats you in conversations is different depending on your decision, but that's about it.  It's mostly just for characters and the role they play in your squad.

I'm stoked for two. One started out really rough for me; but once I beefed up my character it was all gravy.

Is the game play on the second one better?

But with that being said I do have a short list of fuck you's that I must adress personally to Mass Effect 1.

Fuck Elevators

Fuck the Citadel 

Fuck the Mako

Fuck Feros

Fuck the Artemus Tau Cluster

Fuck the Council

Fuck every version of the Geth

Fuck the fact that I had to save every five minutes if I didn't want to to reply a level which brings me to the next one

Fuck dying every three seconds

Fuck Tali

I banged Ashley though so that was cool, and the story is great.

Big ups to Bioware for making another cool game.

You're gonna probably like the the 2nd game a lot more. There's no mako. I actually didn't mind the elevators though because they get replaced by bland boring old load screens in the second game. The combat is a lot more fluid in the second game and the AI is a lot smarter. Some of the RPG elements of the first game are absent however in the 2nd. The story is just as good in the second so you're gonna be able to get right back into it.

oh yeah and p.s. you should have boned Liara  :wink:

Just picked up Borderlands game of the year edition, forgot how fun it is.

Playing Mass Effect 2 as well; Is it a really long game, or are they pulling the L.A Noire thing and just making it short with two discs?

If you wanna beat Mass Effect 2 100% it's gonna be 20+ hours

You should definitely play Lair of Shadow Broker as well. fucking awesome DLC