What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought and started playing Halo: Reach. I've had an XBox for over a year now and this is the second XBox game I've bought. It's much better than I expected. I hated the first Halo (which I played on PC) even though it's not that different from Reach. The first two hours I spent trying to get a hang of the pad controls but the maps were so easy (on normal) that I was able to do this without much trouble. I still have major difficulties driving vehicles but otherwise the controls are fine. I've played the game for about six hours now and I just made it through that mission where you fly around a devastated city.

In Mass Effect two, at the end of Jack's loyalty quest her and Miranda get into a fight and I end up losing the loyalty of either or because of what I'm assuming is a low Renegade and Paragon score.

But I was wondering if there is a way to make either or Loyal again?

If Miranda's loyalty mission has already been completed, once Shepard returns to the Normandy, Shepard will have to resolve a dispute between Jack and Miranda regarding the involvement of Cerberus in Jack's torture. Shepard can resolve the conflict without picking a side, in which case, both Jack and Miranda agree to put off their fight until after the mission with the Collectors is over. If Shepard sides with Miranda, then the Commander will lose Jack's loyalty, but has the opportunity to regain her loyalty in a later conversation. In addition, if Shepard was in a romance with Jack, and sided with Miranda, then Jack will break off the relationship and will refuse to rekindle it.

In Mass Effect two, at the end of Jack's loyalty quest her and Miranda get into a fight and I end up losing the loyalty of either or because of what I'm assuming is a low Renegade and Paragon score.

You can actually side with Jack during the fight then build up your paragon score more and then you can regain Miranda's loyalty.

You can actually side with Jack during the fight then build up your paragon score more and then you can regain Miranda's loyalty.

Thanks alot man, luckily I sided with Jack even though I was trying to bang Miranda.

I heard if I don't do anything with Miranda though, I'll still keep a relationship with Ashley.

Thanks alot man, luckily I sided with Jack even though I was trying to bang Miranda.

I heard if I don't do anything with Miranda though, I'll still keep a relationship with Ashley.

Yeah If you side with Jack it does ruin any chances of a relationship with Miranda. My Shepard was with Liara in both games but had a little thing with Kelly so I'm anxious to see how that turns out in the 3rd. Hopefully Kelly will be more into the threesome idea than Ashley was lol.