What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

i'll be picking up zelda ocarina 3d today. i went to walmart this morning at 6 because i was already awake and the stupid people hadnt stocked the shelves yet for the game even though they have overnight crews to do that sort of shit and so i have to wait longer to get it later at gamestop. god i hate walmart. not to mention there was NO ONE around to ask about it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

already i'm so glad i got the new ocarina of time 3D. the graphics on it are SO GOOD. the 3D hurts my eyes but it looks better in 2D anyway. so worth it.

Dude I'm in love with it.  I've yet to have an issue with the 3D yet, I know a lot of people have said that after a half hour or so their eyes get strained, I've got to say that has yet to happen to me.

And yeah, OOT in 3D is fucking awesome.

sigh i havent had much time to devote to LOZ yet. no more than like half an hour chunks at a time so i play links awakening instead because i can have instant save points. but i'm ready to enter dodongos cavern in OOT with 6 hearts already! wooohoo

Halfway through Mass Effect 2. Getting all the loyalty missions (except Legion's as I don't have him yet) out of the way before I collect the IFF. Going for a 0 death playthrough so I have a nice save game to use when ME3 comes around.

22hrs in to ME2. All Loyalty missions done including Legions. Finished most of the DLC and have all the Normandy upgrades. Almost time to finish a perfect game

You have to launch the suicide mission immediately after Legion's Loyalty mission if you want your entire crew to survive.

Have you chosen to be a paragon or renegade? Because if you've chosen the latter, there will be deaths in your team wether they're loyal or not. I lost three teammates when my renegade meter was maxed.

You could have made bad choices when choosing who does which task on the last mission.

22hrs in to ME2. All Loyalty missions done including Legions. Finished most of the DLC and have all the Normandy upgrades. Almost time to finish a perfect game

You have to launch the suicide mission immediately after Legion's Loyalty mission if you want your entire crew to survive.

Have you chosen to be a paragon or renegade? Because if you've chosen the latter, there will be deaths in your team wether they're loyal or not. I lost three teammates when my renegade meter was maxed.

You could have made bad choices when choosing who does which task on the last mission.

No, I chose Tali for the technical stuff (she died), I chose that bounty hunter guy from one of the DLC's to lead a group (he died, but that could've been a bad choice yeah. I didn't like the bastard so I kinda sacrificed him), and then at the end Mordin randomly fell on the ground, dead.

I know, but I play good-guy Sheppard. :(

Next time Zaeed... Next time...

Also, does anyone use Raptr? It's kind of like Xfire except multiplat and can integrate with Steam, Facebook, twitter etc (Not sure if xfire can do that now but it couldn't when I used it)

Anyway, url is http://raptr.com

Feel free to add me if you start to use it or add me if you already do. http://raptr.com/Zinspawn