What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i havent decided if i'll do master quest or not. i still have to finish links awakening. i'm on the 7th dungeon in that one

I have Link's Awakening on my 3DS but have barely played it, only because I've beaten that game like 10 times in my life, and right now I'm not in a rush to beat it again. 

I just read that its been confirmed that an HD Zelda is already in development for the WiiU (much like the tech demo they showed off at E3), which is awesome, I've gotta doubt we'll have the wait between Skyward Sword and that game that we had between Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword.

i've beaten links awakening a handful of times. i'd love to play majoras mask again and oracles of ages and seasons

Ages and Seasons will come to the 3DS, guaranteed.  Just might be a while, there are a lot of old handhelds that can fill up their virtual console. 

As for Majora's Mask, they better remake it for the 3DS, they've already remade the engine for Ocarina of Time, and sales are great, it would be really stupid for them to not make Majora's Mask on 3DS.

just made it to dungeon number 8 on links awakening. wont be long before the game is finished. i'm not sure what i'm going to play next. a new call of duty map pack comes out tomorrow i think. so i might play that a bit. i havent really decided.

It would appear that Google is going to throw it's hat into the gaming console ring.  http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1178887p1.html

Can't say I'm surprised, and I'm sure it will be a success, Google always seems to make the right moves.  I just wonder how the gaming market is going to fair with 4 major companies competing in the console market.

That article doesn't imply that Google's going to build a console. Wouldn't put it past them though.

It would appear that Google is going to throw it's hat into the gaming console ring.  http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1178887p1.html

Can't say I'm surprised, and I'm sure it will be a success, Google always seems to make the right moves.  I just wonder how the gaming market is going to fair with 4 major companies competing in the console market.

That article doesn't imply that Google's going to build a console. Wouldn't put it past them though.

"One of the key responsibilities listed in the specification is to "Drive feature requirements for Google's gaming platform"."

Thats an implication that they could be building a console.  It depends on what they mean by the word "platform"

That's on iPhone. ZENONIA3 is the bomb, makes my poo breaks 3x longer though.

Been playing Spiral Knights, some little Free to Play game on Steam. It's energy based so you can only do a certain amount of stuff per day, so it's perfect for people like myself who get stuck in games and lose way too much time, like when I play Zenonia on the shitter.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. The Dreamcast is a great console. Especially one that didn't sell. 

Playing Infamous 2 right now. It's pretty great. Basically the second but more fleshed out and more missions. So just more awesome.

Video games are now covered by the first amendment by freedom of speech as they're now classed as art, like books, plays and movies. I'm not 100% sure what this means for Americans (obviously nothing for Aussies) but does that mean that you guys can't have games censored now as it would be going against the 1st amendment?

Xbwxq.jpg