What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY CASEY do you have any games I could borrow? I've just set up my xbox in my room :)

I'm almost done with Batman: AC, really solid game I can lend to you.  Halo: Reach too, I'm pretty much done with that now.  And CoD: Black Ops too, the zombie mode is awesome. 

The only untouchable is NHL 12 haha, that's the only one I play on a regular basis.

HEY CASEY do you have any games I could borrow? I've just set up my xbox in my room :)

I'm almost done with Batman: AC, really solid game I can lend to you.  Halo: Reach too, I'm pretty much done with that now.  And CoD: Black Ops too, the zombie mode is awesome. 

The only untouchable is NHL 12 haha, that's the only one I play on a regular basis.

Beers a plenty for you my friend. Also...I'm thinking we get some NHL 12, all you can eat wok...THIS weekend??

I barely game - but Oblivion took over a healthy portion of my life at one point. I have been waiting for Skyrim to drop for so fucking long - I am so excited....

Decided to wait until Christmas break to buy it though - I'll fail all my classes if I get it now. GARRRRRRRRR

Played through the campaigns on Modern Warfare 1 and 2 over the last two days. Just finished playing through MW3's, started it today. Quite short (even by CoD standards), but it was a good ending to the trilogy. Nothing really new in terms of gameplay, but the story holds up well (across all three games). Most importantly, it was fun.

About to give the multiplayer a go. On PC btw.