What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

A thread for the gamers here.  Post what you're currently playing, what games you're anticipating, if you're stuck in a level and need help, pretty much any general gaming discussions.

Right now I just got back into Mass Effect.  Bioware is one of my favourite developers and I got stuck in Mass Effect so I stopped playing for a few months but now I'm back at it and realizing what a truly amazing RPG this game is.  

I'm also playing some Halo 3 and NHL 10 on the side.

All kiling time for Modern Warfare 2  :mrgreen:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap

I have a gba emulator on my wii and never played this zelda game, its pretty fuckin sweet though

I've always really wanted to play that game.  I probably won't though, just because it's hard to venture back and motivate myself to play older games when new games are coming out every week to play.

My playlist for games I need to finish:

Mass Effect

Burnout Paradise

Bully: Scholarship Addition

GTA: Episodes from Liberty City

I'll also end up borrowing Dead Space, Super Mario Galaxy, and Fable 2 from my friend.  Those games I really want to play, especially since all of them will have sequels.

MLB 09 The Show.

Road to the Show makes this game impossible to stop playing, i love it.

dude rtts is so sweet, and the show series just gets better and better every single year. love it def the game i play the most

haha yeah. easily my most played PS3 game.

I've just got back into Team Fortress 2 after having a few months break from it. No idea why Valve added hats, wtf? Enjoying playing it again though.

minish cap was the first zelda game i felt was subpar. but i'm playing Modern warfare 2 right now.

I heard it was good, but it was made by Capcom and not Nintendo so that might explain why it felt different.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Torchlight (PC)

Torchlight is made by Runic Games, dudes who worked on Diablo back in the day. God damn awesome game.

I saw an advertisement and some gameplay for Torchlight the other day and thought it looked like some lame ass Diablo rip off.  That would explain why they look similar, but honestly, I'd rather just wait until Diablo 3 launches :P