What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

minish cap was the first zelda game i felt was subpar. but i'm playing Modern warfare 2 right now.

I heard it was good, but it was made by Capcom and not Nintendo so that might explain why it felt different.

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP)

Torchlight (PC)

Torchlight is made by Runic Games, dudes who worked on Diablo back in the day. God damn awesome game.

I saw an advertisement and some gameplay for Torchlight the other day and thought it looked like some lame ass Diablo rip off.  That would explain why they look similar, but honestly, I'd rather just wait until Diablo 3 launches :P

yeah, but did you ever play Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons for the Gameboy Color?  Those were made by capcom and they were awesome.

I'm really digging Minish Cap, not the best Zelda ever, but still solid nonetheless

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

minish cap was the first zelda game i felt was subpar. but i'm playing Modern warfare 2 right now.

I heard it was good, but it was made by Capcom and not Nintendo so that might explain why it felt different.

Torchlight (PC)

Torchlight is made by Runic Games, dudes who worked on Diablo back in the day. God damn awesome game.

I saw an advertisement and some gameplay for Torchlight the other day and thought it looked like some lame ass Diablo rip off.  That would explain why they look similar, but honestly, I'd rather just wait until Diablo 3 launches :P

yeah, but did you ever play Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons for the Gameboy Color?  Those were made by capcom and they were awesome.

I'm really digging Minish Cap, not the best Zelda ever, but still solid nonetheless

Yeah, I played Seasons and it was a great game.  Felt very true to the series and was a lot of fun and fairly challenging (although I played it when it came out and I was much younger).  Never tried Ages though.

Torchlight probably looks like a "rip-off" because it's created by Runic Games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_Games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_%28video_game%29

Notice any similirties in the right pane? That's right, the Schaefer brothers. So it's not so much a rip-off, more like another game created by the same people.

I'm liking it a lot more than I liked Diablo. Plus the MMORPG is in the works, so that'll be sweet.

Now I have to get D2 downloaded :( Nostalgia....

Torchlight probably looks like a "rip-off" because it's created by Runic Games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runic_Games

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diablo_%28video_game%29

Notice any similirties in the right pane? That's right, the Schaefer brothers. So it's not so much a rip-off, more like another game created by the same people.

I'm liking it a lot more than I liked Diablo. Plus the MMORPG is in the works, so that'll be sweet.

Now I have to get D2 downloaded :( Nostalgia....

I know, I read what you posted before.  Which explains why they look so similar.

But I still think Diablo 3 will be the best dungeon crawler.

Torchlight (PC)

Yeah, I played Seasons and it was a great game.  Felt very true to the series and was a lot of fun and fairly challenging (although I played it when it came out and I was much younger).  Never tried Ages though.

both oracle games were loads of fun. made it to the last dungeon in seasons, and beat ages. but i think seasons was a tad better

How far have you guys made it in Nazi Zombies on COD WAW?

Made it to level 15 yesterday with a buddy. Was pretty intense.

My brother and I have made it to around 26 on Shi No Numa.

When I played online with 3 other people, we made it to 28 on Der Riesse but we ran out of ammo and got raped.  When you get past 25 you run out of ammo every single round because there's just too many zombies.  All of us had upgraded Ray guns and I had an upgraded Colt while other people had upgraded MG42's and Brownings. 

Yeah we each had a ray gun when we got that far. Probably would have made it at least two more rounds, but my friend went down and yelled at me to revive him. I figured I would trust him that no one was around and I had time. But I got shanked.