What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

not sure what it is lately but i just dont get into games much at the moment. as some of you know, i'm usually a big gamer but i've been trying to just hang out with friends more. although i did throw modern warfare 3 in for the first time in 5 months. and thats only because when i tried to play COD world at war again it was infested with cheaters. but mw3 went decent. i had a bunch of free maps to download.

can't fucking wait for the HD remake of tony hawk pro skater though. no set release date as far as i know but the setlist was confirmed i know that, half old songs half new. and its supposedly out in june

Part of it could be that you mostly play CoD, a franchise that recycles the same gameplay every single year, overprices DLC, and is infested with pre-teen boys that trash talk all the time. 

Get a gaming PC or try smoking up before gaming, either one of those is destined for a good time.

yeah the call of duty era is quickly dying for me. my friends are trying to get me to play league of legends but i can't really get into it. most pc games for me arent as fun.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blasting through L.A. Noire before Max Payne 3 is released on Steam tomorrow. Probably not going to get it done in time, but luckily it's a 4 day weekend coming up, so should get started on MP3 before it's over.

For those curious, I'm up to the part where

Cole has just been caught with Elsa and tried to explain to his wife. Not sure how much I've got left to go.

Majora's mask.  It is admittedly one of the few Zelda games I never beat (on my own).  See at the time I didn't have the game but my friend did, so everyday after school I'd go to his place and watch him pay, and I'd play a little too.  But there were definitely parts he played while I wasn't there.  So i've been in a mission to play and beat every Zelda game on my own (cdi games don't count).  Those that remain are Majora's Mask, The Adventure of Link, and Four Swords Adventures.  To some extent Windwaker as well as I had let my friend do the part where you pull up pieces of the triforce, which is a rather long part of the game.

Anyway, figuring out who all needs what in Majora's Mask is a ton of work, and I definitely do not remember how to get most of the masks.

Majora's mask.  It is admittedly one of the few Zelda games I never beat (on my own).  See at the time I didn't have the game but my friend did, so everyday after school I'd go to his place and watch him pay, and I'd play a little too.  But there were definitely parts he played while I wasn't there.  So i've been in a mission to play and beat every Zelda game on my own (cdi games don't count).  Those that remain are Majora's Mask, The Adventure of Link, and Four Swords Adventures.  To some extent Windwaker as well as I had let my friend do the part where you pull up pieces of the triforce, which is a rather long part of the game.

Anyway, figuring out who all needs what in Majora's Mask is a ton of work, and I definitely do not remember how to get most of the masks.

whatever you do, make it your mission to play and beat Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, both for the game boy color. such fun games. minish cap was good too. phantom hour glass is worth playing. spirit tracks was stupid.

whatever you do, make it your mission to play and beat Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages, both for the game boy color. such fun games. minish cap was good too. phantom hour glass is worth playing. spirit tracks was stupid.

that gameboy advance game with the multiplayer was tits also

that gameboy advance game with the multiplayer was tits also

you mean 4 swords?

Anyone ever played Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura? Arcanum for short... if you like old/isometric RPG games that are reasonably deep you'll like this. It's such a good game, REALLY needs a remake (I secretly hope that Blizzard's new MMO is Arcanum...). Pretty hard as well.

I still don't understand why, but most older games with backgrounds that don't even move or whatever, have me feeling more immersed in the world than these new games that almost look like real life.

Majora's Mask is awesome, but I'll admit I haven't finished it either. Was playing it on the N64 recently but had to take a break from gaming and lost the motivation, maybe I should finish it.

I've beat all of those games ages ago, only the games I listed are the Zelda games I haven't beaten.  I honestly like Link's Awakening as the best handheld Zelda (excluding the 3DS remake of Ocarina of Time of course)

final fantasy 3

Do you play your old games and stuff on emulators?

i hate emulators, if i have the system, i'll buy the game if its not incredibly expensive. but i'm actually playing the remake of final fantasy 3 for the DS. because as far as i know, the original FF3 was never released on the USA. the FF3 that was released on SNES in the US was actually FF6. but it was the 3rd one released in the states. confusing and stupid lol

Finished L.A. Noire end of last week. Really enjoyed it. Quite a lot of the cases were darker than I expected, and the ending was somewhat unexpected. Will probably go back and finish the last few street crimes I missed the first time around.

Up to chapter 12 of Max Payne 3 now. It's been fun so far. The character is definitely Max, but it's got a distinctly different feel to it over the first two. Looking forward to see how it ends.