What are you playing?

Meltdown Tracker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone that was maybe gonna get dead island, don't do so. I will prob return mine/trade it back in. Its been happening to tons of people. There is a problem with a save error and there was a patch to fix it but the patch also did not work. The game is autosave and sometimes it apparently just doesn't save. Hours of play for me, missions done weapons upgraded leveling up all gone. My friend even tried to delete the game data and reload the game. Seemed to work for him then, and then boom it deleted most of his stuff again. Its been a bug thats happening to everyone so at this point will prob just get rid of it.

anyone that was maybe gonna get dead island, don't do so. I will prob return mine/trade it back in. Its been happening to tons of people. There is a problem with a save error and there was a patch to fix it but the patch also did not work. The game is autosave and sometimes it apparently just doesn't save. Hours of play for me, missions done weapons upgraded leveling up all gone. My friend even tried to delete the game data and reload the game. Seemed to work for him then, and then boom it deleted most of his stuff again. Its been a bug thats happening to everyone so at this point will prob just get rid of it.

never had that problem

i had 20 bucks down on duke nukem and that transferred when i didn't pick it up to GOW3. Which i then used to buy microsoft points. now idk what to get for 20 m$ points