New Single coming in December

Chewy030

David was just on modcam and i asked him about the new single and he said it's coming beginning of December and it might be called HallucinationsI(i think thats what he said) is what he thought....But he said Atoms laying down the drums for it so it can go to the mixer and head to radio by December.

Same here, but once the album drops im sure ill turn into an AVA fanboy all over again.

Haha it's been so long since a Blink song, the excitement from hearing a snippet would be INCREDIBLE.

But hearing all the AVA songs "leak" the past few years were great times. Really looking forward to the new stuff.

I should have known when Rick said November it wasn't true. The first date they give is NEVER right.

Tom could "leak" it before Dec, just like The Adventure, and Everything's Magic "leaked" before their air dates.

I remember the guy from KROQ "broke into Tom's house and stole" and played EM in August, when AVA were on tour, and the airplay date was September.  :lol:

Haha, I remember hearing Everything's Magic for the first time as a really really bad quality rip from that acoustic show that they played four new songs off Atom's iPod at. I got SO stoked when I heard those. I've never been as excited for music as when +44 or AVA music gets released. But blink's definitely gonna top that for me.

Haha, I remember hearing Everything's Magic for the first time as a really really bad quality rip from that acoustic show that they played four new songs off Atom's iPod at. I got SO stoked when I heard those. I've never been as excited for music as when +44 or AVA music gets released. But blink's definitely gonna top that for me.

LOL thats what Burros famous for leaking....i remember when PD got that I-empire promo that had like 4 new songs on and it was awesome.

LOL thats what Burros famous for leaking....

Famous Burro is a faggot. Probably has a small weiner too.

LOL thats what Burros famous for leaking....

Famous Burro is a faggot. Probably has a small weiner too.

LOL

LOL thats what Burros famous for leaking....i remember when PD got that I-empire promo that had like 4 new songs on and it was awesome.

I must have listened to Call To Arms like 40 times that day. lolz

Same with me but only for Sirens i was shocked as hell to hear a bass intro lol fell in love with the song just because of the bass intro.

Same with me but only for Sirens i was shocked as hell to hear a bass intro lol fell in love with the song just because of the bass intro.

Same here, I had that song on repeat for several days. I remember it was originally called "My Only Fear"  :-D

Same here, I had that song on repeat for several days. I remember it was originally called "My Only Fear"  :-D

Haha oh yeah, I forgot about that. And it had all that weird noise at the ending.