Red Dead Redemption

Ghent

Anyone seen any weird shit? Not as in gliches... but for example I was riding out somewhere near armadillo and came across this man leant over his dead wife crying. I thought it would be one of those side quests but as I got near him he shot himself in the head. Gave me chills a bit lol.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone seen any weird shit? Not as in gliches... but for example I was riding out somewhere near armadillo and came across this man leant over his dead wife crying. I thought it would be one of those side quests but as I got near him he shot himself in the head. Gave me chills a bit lol.

saw something like that as well, although i thought it was the guy from the american appetities side missions. i think it was the guy i was rescued for some reason crying over the cannibal and then shot himself. hmm who knows, i also saw a dog in armadillo just lift his leg and start pissing, you actually see a stream of piss coming out hahaha

in mexico just saw a guy ride over on his donkey. he gets off the donkey and starts pissing on a fence. then leaves

Haha i saw a dude doing that, his horse looked better than mine though... so I stole it while he pissed. Still got it, lol.

i have seen a couple people get hanged, i managed to stop a few.

Ah man, I've only seen one dude get hanged but I wasn't quick enough to save him  :cry:

Has anyone done the flower picking side mission for that guys wife yet?

in mexico just saw a guy ride over on his donkey. he gets off the donkey and starts pissing on a fence. then leaves

Haha i saw a dude doing that, his horse looked better than mine though... so I stole it while he pissed. Still got it, lol.

Ah man, I've only seen one dude get hanged but I wasn't quick enough to save him  :cry:

nothing about flower picking appeals to me.... fuck that shit

Made it to the plains/mountains last night...Was pretty awesome when I found the buffalo herd and a few grizzlies up in the mountains.

Question: I found a black stallion and tamed it. How can I keep that horse as the main horse that comes when I whistle? I want a saddle on it and all. I think it's the American standardbred...Do I just buy the deed or what?

Made it to the plains/mountains last night...Was pretty awesome when I found the buffalo herd and a few grizzlies up in the mountains.

Question: I found a black stallion and tamed it. How can I keep that horse as the main horse that comes when I whistle? I want a saddle on it and all. I think it's the American standardbred...Do I just buy the deed or what?

Once you lasso and break a horse just go to a general store and buy it. after that hit select (or whatever on the 360) and go down to the deed and select it and whatever horse you have will run away and the next time you whistle the one you selected will come with a saddle and everything.

fyi if you are ever low on cash, kill a handful or buffalo and grizzlies and sell them in Mexico.. you will make a fortune.

nothing about flower picking appeals to me.... fuck that shit

Haha do it man, I thought the same but just came across a load of the sages when having a wander about and the cut scene when you give the guy the flowers was funny shit!

I've got a huge complaint with this game that hinders it's possibility of being GOTY.

Rockstar totally dropped the ball on multiplayer.  The entire economy of the game is non-existent.  You aren't able to skin animals after killing them (wtf is the point of hunting with no real rewards?), you don't get money but unlock things through leveling up (cool, just like almost every multiplayer game - pretty much a grind fest).  You can't even use the fricking lasso in multiplayer.  I thought it would be hilarious to tie people up, or at least use it on animals like horses.

Basically, that's my biggest complaint with the game so far.  Keep in mind that I only played the Free Play mode, but I was expecting it to be more like the single player game - like a co-op experience.  The multiplayer and single player are definitely very different modes and don't share very much in common, which was a bit disappointing for me.  Still fun though.