Tom - Blinkumentary pics

Apollo182

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are we really gonna compare how he looks now to how he used to look. ya know what happens in life guys? people grow up and grow older and change. little weird i know, but it does happen. If he looked like a total crackhead as compared to back in the day I could see comparing, but he really doesn't look totally different.

Wow, tom looks like a real man nowadays. He went from a punkrock-kid to a grown man. People who complains about him being fat should realize that you cant look the same forever. (if your name is not johhny Depp)

tomnueva1.jpgtom_delonge.jpg

Wow, that's a really cool comparison.

are we really gonna compare how he looks now to how he used to look. ya know what happens in life guys? people grow up and grow older and change. little weird i know, but it does happen. If he looked like a total crackhead as compared to back in the day I could see comparing, but he really doesn't look totally different.

Of course everyone ages, but he has changed substantially more than Mark and Travis, or just people in general.

You could put a pic of Mark up today and one from 5 years ago and he'd look almost exactly the same.

Of course everyone ages, but he has changed substantially more than Mark and Travis, or just people in general.

You could put a pic of Mark up today and one from 5 years ago and he'd look almost exactly the same.

Nah, some pictures of Mark around the +44 time onwards he looks old. Tom has aged in more of the pictures, but Mark has (obviously) too. Travis has definitely appeared to age the least.

You should count too that when they do promo pics, they used to be 'arrenged': cool haircuts, makeup, cleaning teeth, shave... you know. In this picture, Tom looks natural and unshaved (when it used to do it a lot, as he always looked just recently shaved). That's mainly why he looks 'older'... wel.. this and that he's obviously older than back in 2003, my God. 5 years and a half it's an important amount of time.

Also... in 'famous people' the thing is more weird... why?, well, because nowadays youtube is full of 'all eras' videos. So you can be speaking about the new album of blink-182 this year and, at the same time, one minute after, you are watching the Big Day Out gig on youtube. What I mean: we have a lot more images of them younger that actual ones. That's what it seems weird.