Official Bitching Thread

fuckin Cackey64 is BACK!

i hate when people say i'm not a blink fan when i mention that i really dont listen to buddha or cheshire cat much.

That's music elitism and it mixes badly with blink.

I don't believe people that only listen to singles are not Blink fans. However, I do believe that people that do listen to more of their stuff are bigger fans than ones that don't.

I am a casual fan of a lot of bands, and I will easily admit that I am not hardcore fans of those bands. You won't see me posting around on an AFI message board acting like I know what the fuck is going on cause I like a few singles.

It's kind of funny, I hate elitism with a passion, but I firmly believe that hardcore fans are entitled to more. Yet libertarians like you LOVE and support elitism and yet you disagree with me on this. It's interesting.

i hate when people say i'm not a blink fan when i mention that i really dont listen to buddha or cheshire cat much.

That's music elitism and it mixes badly with blink.

I don't believe people that only listen to singles are not Blink fans. However, I do believe that people that do listen to more of their stuff are bigger fans than ones that don't.

I don't think people who only listen to singles would even call themselves fans.

It's kind of funny, I hate elitism with a passion, but I firmly believe that hardcore fans are entitled to more. Yet libertarians like you LOVE and support elitism and yet you disagree with me on this. It's interesting.

You don't hate elitism: you just despise people of talent.

I don't think people who only listen to singles would even call themselves fans.

I think plenty of people who only listen to singles believe they are fans.

No I don't. I have a lot of respect for talented people. But I don't think there should be any type of double standard for those people. I hate double standards, I hate greedy rich people, and I hate arrogance. In the end you can be the most talented person in the world and you still put you pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us. So don't think you are so great. People who are truly great, don't have to flaunt it with expensive houses or arrogance.

I think plenty of people who only listen to singles believe they are fans.

No I don't. I have a lot of respect for talented people. But I don't think there should be any type of double standard for those people. I hate double standards, I hate greedy rich people, and I hate arrogance. In the end you can be the most talented person in the world and you still put you pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us. So don't think you are so great. People who are truly great, don't have to flaunt it with expensive houses or arrogance.

agreed

I can agree with that, and although I feel quite ashamed to say that, once when someone used a Blink song as their Face Book status that may have been off Cheshire Cat or Buddha I mistook for another song. I'm not entirely sure why I've never listened to much of their early early material, I've liked what I've heard though and actually I think I might delve into it a more.