Official Modlife Updates Thread

atticus18244fsas

WTF is with the same people that shit on modblast all day everyday with such an elitist attitude it's ridiculous.  They act like they own the place.  They sit on there saying random words to each other and treating it like their personal MSN chat.  I cannot beleive these poeple are 18 and 19 years old.  Honestly go die.

Offenders:

randytravis

ashleyhill

Yoshi554

etc...

/rant

LOL yeah they don't have jobs or do anything else besides sit on blast all day..

HAHA. You guys are cute.

Glad you think so.  Surprised you actually got off of modblast long enough to post this.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is with the same people that shit on modblast all day everyday with such an elitist attitude it's ridiculous.  They act like they own the place.  They sit on there saying random words to each other and treating it like their personal MSN chat.  I cannot beleive these poeple are 18 and 19 years old.  Honestly go die.

Offenders:

randytravis

ashleyhill

Yoshi554

etc...

/rant

LOL yeah they don't have jobs or do anything else besides sit on blast all day..

HAHA. You guys are cute.

Glad you think so.  Surprised you actually got off of modblast long enough to post this.

Yea good one. I see you replied within .05 seconds of me replying. What does that say about you? ;)

WTF is with the same people that shit on modblast all day everyday with such an elitist attitude it's ridiculous.  They act like they own the place.  They sit on there saying random words to each other and treating it like their personal MSN chat.  I cannot beleive these poeple are 18 and 19 years old.  Honestly go die.

Offenders:

randytravis

ashleyhill

Yoshi554

etc...

/rant

HAHA. You guys are cute.

Glad you think so.  Surprised you actually got off of modblast long enough to post this.

Yea good one. I see you replied within .05 seconds of me replying. What does that say about you? ;)

It means my email gets fetched every minute and if you make a response I'll see it instantly if I'm on my computer you fucking idiot.

did you make this thread to act like your superior to the people on modblast?

I think youre just jealous that tom would rather sit and talk with us and not butt hurt blink fanboys

No I made this thread to keep track of modlife updates like I said in the first post.  The trashing came in later.

Offenders:

randytravis

ashleyhill

Yoshi554

etc...

/rant

HAHA. You guys are cute.

It means my email gets fetched every minute and if you make a response I'll see it instantly if I'm on my computer you fucking idiot.

HAHAH so hostile. But believe it or not...I have shit to do. I DO have a job and I'm in college but it was nice talking to you. :)

Actually jk I just HAVE TO GET BACK TO MODLIFE IVE BEEN GONE TOO LONG OMFG BYE.

Offenders:

randytravis

ashleyhill

Yoshi554

etc...

/rant

HAHA. You guys are cute.

HAHAH so hostile. But believe it or not...I have shit to do. I DO have a job and I'm in college but it was nice talking to you. :)

Actually jk I just HAVE TO GET BACK TO MODLIFE IVE BEEN GONE TOO LONG OMFG BYE.

It was delightful talking to you.

Back on the subject of meeting the band...

When I met them in '08 I was in the last group of people who got to meet the band, and so since we were at the end, I got to ask Tom to sign a poster and take a picture with me, and then he had to leave and get ready for the show. I was lucky I went and talked to him when I did, cause I easily could have missed him. I had like a 5 minute chat with Atom though. He was so nice and so genuinely stoked about having the fans there. I didn't realize how cool of a person he was until then.

But anyway, yeah, I'd love to get to meet them again, so I can have more than just a few words with Tom.

Back on the subject of meeting the band...

When I met them in '08 I was in the last group of people who got to meet the band, and so since we were at the end, I got to ask Tom to sign a poster and take a picture with me, and then he had to leave and get ready for the show. I was lucky I went and talked to him when I did, cause I easily could have missed him. I had like a 5 minute chat with Atom though. He was so nice and so genuinely stoked about having the fans there. I didn't realize how cool of a person he was until then.

But anyway, yeah, I'd love to get to meet them again, so I can have more than just a few words with Tom.

Atom is the cooliest imo. I told him my username and he was like oh yeah chewy and he was like hey tom it's chewy.I defintaly thought Atom was the cooliest person to meet.

Who are those modlife dweebs?

They are the ones who sit on there all day then when someone calls them out for being assholes, they feel the need to defend themselves because they think they are superior.  They really are crazy.

couldn't have said it better myself..

I am no longer interested in meeting him, but at one time I was. Why do you find that strange?

It's not strange but I don't understand it.

What makes a person wait for maybe even hours just to get a quick glimpse of someone?

There is a certain rush most people get from having someone they (and millions of others) admire address them, that they will go to great lenghts for it.

That sounds pretty sad.

You might not go out of your way to meet Tom Delonge, but I guarentee if you saw him on a street corner, you'd get that same rush. I know you'd certainly walk up to him.

I'd probably ask for his autograph, if I had a piece of paper that is. I wouldn't be interested in trying to befriend him or anything. Maybe if I had a good question, I'd ask that, but not to make conversation.

But why would you, out of all people, be so interested in meeting Tom? You seem to despise him for some of his personal qualities but then you go to what I'd consider great lengths to meet him, just to say "hi!". Don't you feel disgusted by your own behavior? (Kinda like a love-hate relationship.)

I couldnt talk to them if they were in a resturant. I think I would give them the "Hey whats up?" eyes if that makes sense,.

Totally agree....it'd be like that with any famous person though really. If i saw them in a resturant and they were with friends or family or whatever i'd be like oh cool but i think it'd be rude to go up and say hey can i get ur autograph?