Official Modlife Updates Thread

atticus18244fsas

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cackey are you hacking modlife again??? seriously someone just got on modcam and apparently blasted Blow Job and you could hear someone say "oh so this is what they see"

Hahaaa! No way!

My Modcams aren't working today but that is something I would've wanted to see

Then David came on and fixed it some how....he thought he broke it again,

But why would you, out of all people, be so interested in meeting Tom? You seem to despise him for some of his personal qualities but then you go to what I'd consider great lengths to meet him, just to say "hi!". Don't you feel disgusted by your own behavior? (Kinda like a love-hate relationship.)

There is certainly a love/hate relationship.

However, I am not interested in meeting Tom anymore. Been there and done that. Twice.

I agree lets get back on topic.  i heard that they confirmed they're not going to meet us during soundcheck but will have presigned posters or pics to give out.  and please can someone say what dk said last night on modcam.

That was pretty much the gist of it...Nothing else tooo important Doug said there's like 16 songs there playing so the set will be close to 2 hrs.

I agree lets get back on topic.  i heard that they confirmed they're not going to meet us during soundcheck but will have presigned posters or pics to give out.  and please can someone say what dk said last night on modcam.

That was pretty much the gist of it...Nothing else tooo important Doug said there's like 16 songs there playing so the set will be close to 2 hrs.

Excuse my noobishness but who's doug?

does anyone know where to get get recorded modcams?

please PM me if you know

I have not been able to watch them the last 4 fucking times.. its just a black screen.  I can't believe I pay for this shit.

same. and when i e-mailed them they just said it's because of *my* bad internet connection... which is impossible because i have a super fast connection and my flash player and everything is updated. judging from some of the comments in the chat, i'm pretty sure this is affecting quite a few people. laaame. please PM if someone did get a recording...

SOME PLEASE SUM UP THE TOM MODCAM AT 10 PM EST.

If have yet been able to watch any of the 5 modcams I was there for because modlife is retarded.  From what I gathered in the chat though:

-Tom is 100% AVA and only 30% Blink and he only did blink for the kids

-They may hop off stage and mingle a bit during soundcheck

-He played a couple songs I think???  (Supposedly: adams song, heaven, flight of apollo, and some new song that he's working on and there is i think )

If have yet been able to watch any of the 5 modcams I was there for because modlife is retarded.  From what I gathered in the chat though:

-He played a couple songs I think???

I NEVER heard him say he was 30% blink....He did play Stay together for the kids,heaven,the flight of appolo and also a new rift he's been working on which i asume was blink...He said Up All Night is fucking amazing and after the tour is when the record gets in full force..

-He played a couple songs I think???

THANK YOU for backing me up.